Monday, May 1, 2017

Stamp Review Crew | Nailed It

Welcome to another Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop using the fabulous Nailed It stamp set.

If you are joining us for the first time we are a group of International Stampin' Up! demonstrators that show one Stampin' Up! stamp set at a time, every first and third Monday's of the month. Be sure to make your way around the hop by clicking the next button at the bottom of each post. If you get lost along the way click on the banner at the top of each post and that will lead you to the list of hoppers so you can continue seeing all the fabulous creations.

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2017/05/nailed-it.html

Now, we choose the sets we are going to use for these hops up to 4 months in advance, so May is always a tough month for us. What we plan to use sometimes is retired before we can feature it, like the Build It dies that coordinate with this set. We decided to go forward with this set because the stamps are still available through May 22, 2017 at least (in the US and Canada only). And to provide ideas for those who already own the stamps and the dies. Enjoy!

I've gone with a bit of a feminine feel to my card today. With Mother's Day coming up I've been seeing around some of the stores the pink themed tool sets to make them a bit more pretty for the girls. Every girl needs a set of tools and why not have them pretty looking.

So that is where my card has gone today, a Mother's Day card with pink tools.


I've used the water colour pencils to colour the tools today using the Melon Mambo and basic Grey Pencils. I find when using the pencils that I like to pick up a bit of colour straight off the pencil using an aqua painter rather than colouring the image with the pencils. Picking the colour straight off the lead works better for me but if you like to put the colour down first by colouring straight on the cardstock then that's fine too. We do what works for us.


 I thought I would team the pink tools up with the Pop of Pink DSP that is also on the Retiring Products list. This has been my all time favourite DSP for 2016/2017 and I am really going to miss this one.I thought I would give it one last 'hurrah' before it is gone for good.

 If you are quick here in Australia you can still get it but it is on the Low Inventory List. Order it today so you don't miss out!


I've teamed up with the pink tools the Silver Foil Stitched Shapes circle embossed with the Hexagons Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing folder that gives the embossing a 3-D look. Such a fabulous embossing folder and, yay, that one is staying in the 2017/2018 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue. OH Yeah! 

I hope that I've given you another idea to use with the Nailed Stamp set. Here in Australia if you want the Nailed It stamp set you had better be quick because you can only get it now in Wood Mount and there are only a few sets left.

Now on to fellow Aussie, Bronwyn Eastley with her amazing creations. I'm sure you won't be disappointed with all her ideas.

http://addinktivedesigns.com/2017/05/01/the-stamp-review-crew-nailed-it/

http://juanacreate.blogspot.com/2017/05/stamp-review-crew-nailed-it-bundle.html

To see some more ideas using the Nailed it Stamp Set, click on the pictures below

http://rochelleblok.blogspot.com.au/2016/11/on-stage-display-cards-part-1-nailed-it.html


http://rochelleblok.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/on-stage-display-cards-part-2-nailed-it.html

http://rochelleblok.blogspot.com.au/2016/12/on-stage-display-cards-part-3-nailed-it.html


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! products with me 24/7

Recreate this creation at home using the following products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

(Australian Residents Only)

Because some of the items are on the Retiring Products List they may not be avaliable anymore.
Build it Framelit Dies - No Longer Avaliable in Aust.

12 comments:

  1. OMG!! Rochelle, this is amazing! LOVE the Silver Foil embossed circle, the pink tools, and your black and white background. It packs a wonderful punch :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a spectacular card, Rochelle! The silver foil with the hexagons is incredible!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously?!!! All of these cards are amazing but that pink and black card is totally rad. I love the silver embossed foil. Totally looks legit. I must try it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha that's awesome!!! Great card and I LOVE your spin on it. All your cards are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful cards, Rochelle! The pink takes the cake!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the Melon Mambo and Basic Black...one of my favorite color combos! All the little details really make this card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah, Rochelle, the pink tools are soooo cute! I love the idea of a do-it-yourself woman card for Mother's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So fun! Love all the dimension and textures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sigh. Everything you do is jaw dropping! Totally in love with this card. Love me some pink pops against black and white. You're amazing! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card Rochelle. Using pink and making it for Mother's Day is a fabulous idea, great way to make good use of the stamp set and dsp. It's a perfect combination. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun Mother's Day card. I think you "nailed it". Love your color choices. Thanks for also including other cards you have made with the set.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that you made pink tools! Every strong, independent womans needs a set of tools! Hope you have a great Mother's Day! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.