Sunday, June 2, 2019

ESAD 2019 - 2020 Annual Catalogue Sneak Peek Blog Hop | Introducing the 2019 - 2021 In Colors

Hello there stamping friends! I'm super excited to be taking part in a blog hop with my Australian and New Zealand friends from the facebook group, ESAD (Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators). Grab a cuppa or your favourite beverage, put your feet up as there is lots of new Annual Catalogue inspiration to show you today.


Our hop today is showcasing products from the ALL NEW 2019 - 2020 Annual Catalogue, which goes live June 4th!! I can't wait for this catalogue to officially go live to purchase from as there are LOADS of amazing products in this catalogue and I for one can't wait to get my hands on some new products!! It's the Stampin' Up! equivalent of Christmas! So exciting!

Today I'm giving you a two for one. I'm showcasing the new 2019 - 2021 In Colors as well as a new stamp set and die bundle - To a Wild Rose. This stamp set has been inspired by Million Dollar Sales Achiever Mary Ellen Byler.


The cards are all the same and using the same products, just changing up the In Colour for each different card. They are amazing colours in their own right but don't they look fabulous all together too. 

Each card I've stamped the flower image on the Crumb Cake cardstock with Crumb Cake ink. Layered on that is an In Color DSP panel die cut from the In Color 6" x 6" DSP stack, a die cut vellum piece, some ribbon and trim and then the To A Wild Rose flower image stamped with versamark and then heat embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder. The card is then finished off with the 'Hello' sentiment, also from the To A Wild Rose stamp set, the Gold Glimmer die cut leaf and the In Color Faceted Dots.

 Terracotta Tile

 Seaside Spray

 Pretty Peacock

 Purple Posy

Rococo Rose


Which one is your favourite new In Color? I'm loving Pretty Peacock, especially when teamed with anything gold, and then a close equal second is Rococo Rose and Purple Posy.  What do you think your favourite In Color Combination might be? Might have to try using them all on one creation for a gorgeous and pretty look.

If you are after a copy of the new catalouge, please contact me today and I'll get one out to you!

Now on to the fabulous Kelly Kent in Western Australia to be inspired by her 2019 -2020 Annual Catalogue creations.

https://mypapercraftjourney.com/2019/06/02/esad-blog-hop-2019-2020-ac-sneak-peek/

2. Rochelle Blok - You are here
            
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate these projects at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

19 comments:

  1. Gorgeous cards. I love the layering and how you've made them to showcase all the new In Colors. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love them all! Don't make me pick a favourite! Oh and how pretty are those faceted in colour dots.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rochelle love all your cards and am loving the Wild Rose stamp set and dies and how you have showcased the In Colors. Love them all perhaps Rococo Rose is out in front. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These would be such a cute little gift for someone!! And I cant pick a fav!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such STUNNING cards and those cards showcase the new colours so beautifully <3
    My favourite would have to be Terracotta Tile, closely followed by Pretty Peacock.
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am loving these new in colours! Beautiful cards to show them off too, love the gold embossing. I am not sure on my favourite yet but I am really liking seaside spray. Pretty thanks for sharing Rochelle x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Rochelle I love your composition in card making - you have gorgeous balance and eye for detail. Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a Stunning way to showcase the In colours! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm in awe, your cards are stunning! A perfect way to show off the new colours and the stamp set, can't wait to get both! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Rochelle, beautiful cards to show off the beautiful new In Colours. Pretty Peacock is definitely my favourite.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful range of cards to showcase the In-Colours. I love the Gingham DSP.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I just love a set of in colour cards!! These are divine. I totally need that stamp now - it looks amazing embossed in gold on all the colours. I love all your beautiful layering on these cards. They look simple but so striking and there's so much going on when you look more closely. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What an amazing set of cards - such a wonderful way to show off the new colours and range of products in them. I always love the way you put your cards together. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Just gorgeous - love the way the elements are layered together. I love all the colours but I think my favourite is Pretty Peacock x

    ReplyDelete
  15. A beautiful showcase of the new In Colors! Those gold embossed flowers pop off the card! Love that you added vellum to your cards too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Pretty peacock is my favourtite too! Love the layers of crumb cake on your card, it's an effective way to add more without distracting from the main image

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is a great way to show case the new in colors. The Pretty Peacock is my favourite

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.