Friday, September 1, 2017

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop | Introducting Merry Patterns

Why hello there! Welcome to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team blog hop. We are hopping today with an all new, never been seen before, limited edition stamp set just in time for your Christmas Cards called Merry Pattens.



It is a super gorgeous, two-step stamp set with some fun outlines and some fantastic in-fill pattern images. Super cool, super fun. 

This set is available from 1st September till 31st October 2017.  The only way you can get this limited edition stamp set is if you host a Stampin' Up! party with me and have $450AUD in sales. This fabulous stamp set will be then yours for FREE and that is in addition to the Stampin' Rewards you earn when you host a qualifying party!! Bonus!!! 

Now on to my cards. I've played around with the new Christmas Around the World Designer Series Paper that Stampin' Up! customers can now get from TODAY, and teamed it up with the patterned images from the stamp set.


The first card I made was the one with the deer. I first had some gorgeous red and white stripes to go with it, also from the Christmas Around the Worlds DSP but I just wasn't loving it together so I kept flicking through the DSP pack and then I came across this tartan (plaid) pattern. I thought it was gorgeous with the deer and had that whole woodsy, rustic feel.


And then once the deer card was made I then replicated the layout and also using similar products, created the other two cards. How dramatic does that DSP look with then the bright white panel and then the images embossed with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder? Love it!


If you want a bigger spray of the pine branches, just stamp them a couple of times till you are happy with the way it looks.


Aren't those enamel dots a great way to embellish your cards. Such gorgeous colours and I love the fun shine one them. I now have to get some more of these Real Red ones as I've now run out.


Stamping these candles is super easy due to the fact that the stamp set is photopolymer which means you can see through the stamp to see the image placement. There is even a stamp for the flame so you don't even have to get out your colouring tools to colour them in. Makes for a quick way to get your Christmas cards made that's for sure!


Remember to get this very limited stamp set you must have a qualifying party of $450AUD (or place and order of $450AUD) and it is only available for a very limited time. So contact me today to get your Merry Patterns Party and you will be able to get your hands on this fabulous set. Be quick because once Oct 31st comes around this set will be all GONE!!!!

Now on to the ever amazing Shannon Lane in Canada and her super fabulous creations.

http://crushoncolour.blogspot.com.au/artisan-aug-3.html



Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate these cards at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

10 comments:

  1. Love these Rochelle! I wish we could buy a whole stack of just that one DSP... it is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cards look awesome, then i want Christmas immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely Perfect Rochelle. I love the images paired up with the plaid DSP, they just POP! All of your cards are perfect and they make me want to pull out my christmas stuff now :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your cards! And that gold made it perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love plaid and I love your samples. Just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely gorgeous cards, Rochelle! Love them all.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I adore absolutely everything about your cards Rochelle!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Rochelle! Again with the dps that I like the least ... you will end up converting me! I love the addition of gold and the harmony of the whole. Beautiful projects, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE, LOVE, LOVE This set of cards!!!! You did an amazing job!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.