Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Introducing the Stampin' Up!® 2020 -2022 In Colors | New Products Sneak Peek

Hello there stamping friends! With the 2020 - 2021 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue about to drop, I'm showing you a sneak peek of the new 2020 - 2022 In Colors and some never before seen products so that you can go ooh and aah and to get your order ready once 3rd June 2020 does roll around.

 I'm showing you the stunning 2020 -2022 In Colors. They are fun, bright and vibrant and really on trend with the colours out there in everything from fashion to home decor. They are just fabulous!! Have you seen them yet?


We've got Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Bumlebee, Magenta Madness and Misty Moonlight. I've made a card with each fabulous colour for you today and also combined it with the new Blossoms in Bloom Bundle which, has the gorgeous Blossoms in Bloom Stamp Set and the AMAZING Many Layered Blossoms Dies. 

The cards are all the same and using the same products, just changing up the In Color for each different card. They are amazing colours in their own right, but don't they look fabulous all together too.

For each card I've embossed the top layer with the Subtle 3D Embossing folder and then layered over that a Vellum and Shimmery White Layer of the Many Layered Blossoms Die. Due to the blossom layers being quite busy the cards really didn't need much else other than some ribbon, trim, 2020 - 2022 In Color Enamel Dots and a simple sentiment. I really wanted the colour of each In Color to shine!

Cinnamon Cider

Just Jade

Bumblebee

Magenta Madness

Misty Moonlight


Which one is your favourite new In Color? I'm loving Just Jade and then a close second is Misty Moonlight. Might have to try them together for a fun and bright creation. They are all fabulous, so it's really hard to choose one!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate these card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

 Put these products on you wish list. Available to purchase 3rd June 2020
Available Now

2 comments:

  1. this is so lovely. I've made two birthday cards for a couple favourite people in my life from your design. I'm just looking now and realizing I went very monochromatic, making my Blossom outline the colours of base and panel!
    I made one in Seaspray (so lovely!) and the other in Seafoam. Thank you for the wonderful idea!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.