Friday, May 5, 2017

Stampin' Up! Artisan Blog Hop | Eastern Palace Suite

Welcome to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop. We are showing you some more samples using the so very beautiful, Eastern Palace Suite. 

Hasn't this suite burst forth onto the crafting market with a bang? You just have to search in Pinterest or Google to see the huge numbers of samples and ideas out there. And have been dying to get your hands on it? Well now you all can!

This suite is now available for all Stampin' Up! customers to purchase. You can now experience Eastern-inspired opulence with these beautiful products. When you purchase the Eastern Palace Suite you will receive not only a free gift with your purchase but also three of the new 2017 - 2019 In Colours, included in one of your exclusive bundles! Freebies and new In Colours!!! Got to love that!!

My card is for you today is a little bit clean yet a little bit classy too, especially with all those touches of gold. I found that because the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper is quite busy you don't need much to embellish it.


 I pulled out the bold, almost Regal, Tranquil Tide cardstock as the starting point for my card today. I'm so loving this colour and I'm not normally a 'Regals' fan but I seem to be gravitating to this colour over and over. It pairs so well with one of my other favourite colours, Gold!

Over the Tranquil I've layered a piece of the Eastern Palace Specialty Designer Series Paper. I did play around with which pattern from this pack I was going to use but I kept coming back to this gorgeous gold foil piece. It is just stunning! 


I've used some of the Eastern Gold Vinyl Stickers as an embellishment down the side of the from panel as well as a tassel from the Mini Tassels Assortment (only available in the Premier Bundle).

Loving that font and sentiment too! Just gorgeous! Perfect for random acts of kindness cards
#MakeACardSendACard I think we are all fabulous at making the cards. Now we need to send them too! I'm about to put this one in the post to some lucky recipient.

Make sure you check out the Starter and the Premier Bundles and get your Eastern Palace Suite TODAY! 

I hope that I've given you some more inspiration with this suite.
Next on to Canada to Shannon! I'm sure she will blow your mind with this suite!

http://crushoncolour.blogspot.com.au/2017/05/artisan-may-1.html


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! products with me 24/7

Recreate this creation at home using the following Stampin' Up! products Click in the images below for product information and to shop from  my online store.

(Australian Residents Only

7 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.