Friday, May 26, 2017

#TGIFC109 Designer Inspiration - Rochelle Blok

Hello, Hello!!!! Yay! Its Friday! Fri-nally!! I just love the weekend. Spending time with my hubby and kids, not having to rush out the door for school and our routines and maybe even a sleep in or two if I'm lucky. Another fabulous thing about Friday is that its #TGIFC time. Whoop, Whoop!! 

This weeks challenge is a designer spotlight challenge and the design team is gaining their inspiration from ... ME!!! Super excited with this challenge and super excited to see how people interpret my designs.

This weeks card I haven't cased one card in particular but I added some of my favourite elements that I love to use on my cards and creations - vellum, stitching, lots of ribbon and trim, gold embellishments, layers, Wink of Stella, bling. Although if I had have used all the things that I love to used my card would have been one hot mess. 


I started with the furthest card on the right and that has lots of layers, all my favourite embellishments and all the things I love to put on my cards. I then thought once that was made, why not strip the cards back and step them up from Beginner to Advanced.


The first card is the beginner card. To start off all you need is a couple of layers, cardstock,  a gorgeous DSP, little bit of stamping and a little bit of bling. You really don't actually need that many products to make a beautiful card. Sometimes all you need to do is let the things like the DSP be the stand out in your cards. How stunning is that DSP by the way? Its the new Delightful Daisy DSP that will be available come June 1st!!! Put it on your wish list now! Seriously its AMAZING!!!


Next this card is stepped up a little with a couple of added layers, vellum and some embellishments like the Fabulous Foil Designer Acetate and the Tranquil Tide 1/2" Finely Woven Ribbon. 


Last is the card that I originally created. It still has the vellum layer but I've hand stitched around it with the Gold Metallic Thread. Lots of ribbon and trim, a leaf die cut using the Flourish Thinlits, stamped leaves from the Daisy Delight stamp set and the stamped off technique, gold ribbon and some gold sequin embellishments. All the things I love to create with. Pretty!


 The sentiment comes from the Swan Lake stamp set and on the inside of all of the cards it says 'may happiness follow'.  Perfect for some Random Acts of Kindness (RAK) cards.


How gorgeous is that daisy from the Daisy Delight stamp set? That too is available from 1st June. The most fabulous thing is that it has a co-ordinating punch!! Oh yeah!! Got to love SU's co-ordinating products. They are so good at it!! A fabulous thing about these products is that when June 1st comes around you can get the Daisy Delight stamp set and the Daisy punch a a bundle price saving yourself 10% off the retail price of the two products separately. Winning!!!

I'm in love with this DSP pattern. Just soft, gorgeous and super pretty! I'm a sucker for anything pretty!


Have you noticed the Gold Faceted Gems in the centre of the Daisy's?  They too are a new product. They come in the Gold like you see here but also Clear as well. I hope that you are putting all these new things on your wish lists so they are ready to go come June 1st! 


 Why not play along with us and show us your interpretation of my creations? I'm so looking forward to seeing what you come up with. Click here for all the details on how you can join in and for all the inspiration from the Design Team.

Thanks so much for stopping by!

 Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate these cards at home using the following Stamin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

  (Australian Residents Only)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely as usual! Thank you for being so super talented and always inspiring with a wealth of projects dull of details. Lucky to be associated with you.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.