Monday, May 15, 2017

Dragonfly Dreams

Over the weekend I was a guest blogger over at Scrapbook & Cards Today magazine showcasing the Dragonfly Dreams Photopolymer Stamp set and the Detail Dragonfly thinlits. I wanted to show the stunning set used not only for cards but also for home decor and gift giving as well. 

If you want all the finer details on how each item was created check out the full blog post here.
For now I'll just show you the pictures of all the Dragonfly Dreams creations...









I just love the size of the stamp images and the thinlits. Perfect size to accent a gorgeous frame and also prefect to embellish little treat boxes. So versatile!

Remember all the details of these creations are on the Scrapbook & Cards Today Magazine Blog.
Time now to go an get your Dragonfly Dreams stamp set and the Detailed Dragonfly Thinlits.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?

Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
Recreate these projects at home using the following Stamin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
  
 (Australian Residents Only)

1 comment:

  1. Love what you did here!!! Dragonflies remind me of a friend that passed away. Perhaps I should put a couple on a canvas like this for myself and some of her friends.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.