Thursday, May 30, 2019

A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop | Hugs from Shelli

Hello stamping friends! Welcome, welcome to a special global A Paper Pumpkin Thing Blog Hop for a super special Stampin' Up! Product, the Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit. I've been asked as a guest for this blog hop this month to share in the global fun! Thank you Andrea and crew for having me.
This is the very first time that all the Stampin' Up! markets, all over the world, have been able to get the Paper Pumpkin kit and the Hugs from Shelli kit is just absolutely stunning to share with all the SU markets.



While making up the Hugs for Shelli PP kit as is, is amazing in itself, today's blog hop is all about showing alternatives for the Paper Pumpkin kit. Make sure that you click on through this hop because we have some amazing alternative projects for you!

The first thing that got me in this kit is my new favourite colour Pretty Peacock and second was the feathers, so those two things were the main focus for my full sized card. I used Pretty Peacock as the card base and then embossed the feather image from the stamp set with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.


Normally I'm all about layer upon layer and lots of ribbon and trim but I just love the beautiful simple elegance of this card. A little bit of linen thread, some embellishments from the kit and the 'Hello' and 'Dear Friend' sentiment and that's all that it needed. I think Pretty Peacock is going to be my new favourite colour combo. The rich, regalness of it is just stunning!!



To go with my full size card I created some 3" x 3" note cards from the card fronts of the kit as well as using the inside of some of the envelopes. Each card has a similar layout, I just changes up the sentiments and embellishments to give each one a different look. By the way, how stunning are all the embellishments, ribbon and trim from this kit? Give me all that velvet ribbon!!! Swoon!!!


The new Stitched Nested Label dies (available to customers June 4th in the new Stampin' Up! Catalogue) are a perfect addition to the Hugs with Shelli Paper Pumpkin kit. They layer so well with the die cut labels from the kit and the stitching from the Nested Label dies really gives that something extra to each card.



While I've stuck with the colours that are in the kit I do hope that I've given you some alternative inspiration for the Hugs with Shelli Paper Pumpkin kit. I can't rave enough about this kit. I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE it!!

While this Paper Pumpkin is a monthly subscription craft kit full of goodness from Stampin' Up! in the North American Stampin' Up! market, here in Australia it is a one off purchase and is still available while stocks last. Make sure that you get your Hugs from Shelli Paper Pumpkin Kit now from me HERE (Australian Residents Only) because when it's gone, it's GONE!You don't want to miss out!

Now on to the ever gorgeous and lovely and fellow Artisan friend, Mikaela Titheridge all the way over in the U.K. for her super stunning projects!! Her creations always blow me away!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

Recreate these projects at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

1 comment:

  1. Your cards are beautiful. I love the gold with the Pretty Peacock. Thank you for joining us for the hop this month.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.