Tuesday, May 14, 2019

Kelly's Stamping Friends | Birthday Blog Hop

Hello there stamping friends! Welcome to my little part of blog land. I hope that you are having a fabulous week so far and that it's been a creative one.


Today I'm taking part in a special blog hop organised by my beautiful friend  Kelly Kent to celebrate her birthday. It's Kelly's birthday tomorrow, Happy Birthday Kelly, and she wanted to share her special day with her stamping friends by having a birthday blog hop! How fun!

I'm the 8th stop of 24 on this fabulous blog hop. You may have come here via Mandy Depiazzi or started the hop here with me. Either way you are in for a fun and crafty treat! Let's get ready to party!

What better way to celebrate a birthday than with a hand made birthday card? I've created my card today with the Everything is Rosy Product Medley Kit. This kit is AMAZING and it really makes it so easy to make gorgeous and stunning cards!


I've started my card today with a Night of Navy base and then used on of the stunning DSP patterns from the Everything is Rosy kit. Then using the new Stitched Nested Labels Dies (available for customers to purchase June 4th 2019), I've layered some of the Rose Gold Foil sheet with a lighter pattern from the Everything is Rosy DSP for a beautiful contrast to the darker colours.


How much more gorgeous does a card look when there are 'pretties' on the inside too? I've used the same pattern of DSP in the inside as what I did on the front for that continuity and then added the Night of Navy and Melon Mambo ribbon for some more Everything is Rosy gorgeousness. The inside is then finished off with some Linen Thread and some Night of Navy Baker's Twine and a die cut piece from the Everything is Rosy Kit.



To finish off the card I've used some more of the die cut pieces as what I did on the inside, die cut the leaves from the Rose Gold Foil Sheet, added some of the amazing Melon Mambo and Night of Navy ribbon and finished off the card with the 'Happy Birthday' from the Piece of Cake stamp set.

I do hope that I've given you some more creative ideas using this kit. Change up the colours and incorporate a different DSP and stamp set and you'll create a completely different look but with the same base design.

Click on the next button below to hop around to the fabulous Narelle Simm and her gorgeous project.

https://eleventhhourstamping.com/2019/05/14/kellys-stamping-friends-birthday-blog-hop-2019/

PARTICIPANT LIST 

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

14 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Rochelle. No doubt you are having fun creating with such a fabulous product medley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Rochelle. I just love this product medley 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just beautiful Rochelle! Absolutely love the colours in this medley.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card Rochelle, the rose gold foil is a fabulous contrast

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love all the layers and elements on your card Rochelle, stunning!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How do you know when a crafty friend think you're special??? She uses the best sheet of DSP from the limited edition pack and decorates in the inside of the card too. So gorgeous Rochelle! Thanks for being part of my birthday celebrations! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just gorgeous, Rochelle, inside and out. So much attention to the little details and they all work beautifully together.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow, I love the inside as much as the front of the card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning as always Rochelle! I love how you've used the Mambo ribbon as part of your pretty floral posy and how elegant the lovely stitched labels look layered in rose gold. So pretty! xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh this is so lovely. The cluster of gorgeousness on the front is just stunning. I love the way you've show off the DSP. So beautiful Thank you for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card! I love all of the layers you have used and you have finished off the inside of the card so nicely. Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card Rochelle, I love the decorated detail on the inside and I love the way you have used the stitched nested dies. Perfect! Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  13. SImply stunning card Rochelle. What a special card to receive for one's birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning inside and out. Rose Gold Rules! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.