Friday, May 10, 2019

Just Add Ink #456 | Inspiration Picture | Stampin' Up! Floral Essence

Hello stamping friends! Welcome, welcome! We have a new challenge for you over at Just Add Ink #456 with a gorgeous inspiration picture. It's florals and its beautiful.

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2019/05/just-add-ink-456inspiration.html

While you may not think that there is much in the picture to get the creative juices flowing with the white on white , I actually found lots in the picture for me to get some creative ideas. I'm using some new products  from theStampin' Up! 2019 - 2020 Annual Catalogue that customers can purchase from on June 4th 2019.

I started with a white card base like the picture and then I spied a little peek of what looked like a dark coloured vase so then added a small layer of Basic Black cardstock to my card. The next layer is some new coloured Vellum, Perennial Essence 12" X 12" (30.5 X 30.5 Cm) Vellum Cardstock. It looks like there is some yellow the centre of the flowers and this is where I pulled the yellow colour from. This gorgeous coloured vellum comes in the fabulous 12" x 12" size and in the pack there are three colours, Old Olive, Petal Pink and the gorgeous yellow colour here So Saffron. the pack comes with 4 sheets of each of the 3 colours. The soft look to this coloured vellum is stunning!


To give some more texture to the Perennial Essence Vellum I embossed it with the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder. I wanted something to keep in with the theme of the flowers and leaves and the Layered Leaves Embossing Folder was perfect to tie in with the theme of the card.


Next for the new products is the Floral Essence Stamp set. I've used the floral images from this set and heat embossed them in Vellum with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and then layered them on a piece of Whisper White cardstock die cut with the ALL NEW Stitched Nested Labels Dies.These dies are amazing! They are going to be the new 'used on everything' product. And they go with just about anything


To finish off the embossed flowers I used the new Perennial Essence Floral Centers. These flocked centres give a fun look to the flowers and bring the whole image together. To finish off the card I embossed the leaves with White Stampin' Emboss Powder on Whisper White cardstock and added some ribbon, trim and embellishments.

I hope that I've given you some inspiration with these new Stampin' Up! products. The Just Add Ink team have some amazing creations to inspire you and to show you what inspired them! Please hop on over and check out their challenge submissions and also of those that play along!  We would love to have you play along with us!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.