Friday, August 23, 2024

Just Add Ink #716 | Inspiration Picture Challenge

 Hello there stamping friends! Happy Friday! Welcome and thanks for joining me on my blog today. Today we over at Just Add Ink have a fabulous inspiration picture challenge -Just Add Ink #716 | Inspiration Picture Challenge.


I felt that the Inspiration Picture for this weeks challenge had a very European/Mediterranean feel and vibe, so for my card today I used the products from the Stampin' Up! Mediterranean Blooms Suite to incorporate that vibe. 

I was also drawn to the blue stairs in the inspiration picture and thought that the blues in the Mediterranean Blooms DSP was a perfect choice to go with those blue stairs. I've used this DSP in a few projects and have so far teamed it with Basic White and Night of Navy so this time I wanted to try it with Crumb Cake and Night of Navy and I think it they go quite well together.


 I turned the large die from the Citrus Blooms Dies on the side so that it is positioned across the card rather than up and down. It just adds a different look with the die cut and to make it more versatile in it's use. Got to love more versatility in the Stampin' Up! products!

I finished the card off with some die cut circles, the fussy cut lemons, the die cut foliage and flowers, the embossed sentiment, some ribbon and trim, and the Opal Rounds. I love all the layering and different elements for a pretty birthday card. Just an FYI - the Night of Navy Linen Thread comes from the Stampin' Up! 2024 Sept - Dec Mini Catalogue, from the Nests of Winter Suite, available to purchase on 4h Sept 2024.

Go and check out the design teams take on this week's Inspiration Picture Challenge at the Just Add Ink Blog and then come and join us in this week's inspiration picture fun! Can't wait to see what you create!

Click on the image below to be taken straight to this week's challenge.


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 


Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store

1 comment:

  1. So many little details Rochelle, as always a fabulous fantastic card that truly evokes a Mediterranean vibe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.