Sunday, August 25, 2024

CASE-ing the Catty | #CTC484 | CASE the Annual Catalogue

  Hello stamping friends. Thank you for joining me on my blog today. I hope that you've had a fantastic week and are having fabulous day!

 Today I'm participating in a blog hop for the CASE-ing the Catty Design Team, to kick off the new challenge for the week. If you come here from Kathryn Mangelsdorf's blog welcome, if you've started here with me also welcome.

We are about CASE-ing the samples from the Stampin' Up! Catalogues with a different theme to CASE each week. To CASE is to Copy And Selectively Edit. This week we are CASE-ing any project in the 2024 - 2025 Annual Catalogue. 


I was drawn to this gorgeous sample from the Annual catalogue that uses the Cutest Onesie Bundle found on on pg. 64. It's one of those samples that sometimes "If you blink you'll miss it" but I loved the design of it and thought it was perfect to CASE. I thought this little 3"x 3" card/gift tag/ gift card would be perfect to use with some of the new products that I've just recieved in my Sept-Dec Mini Catalogue preorder.


I've created these 4 3"x 3" card/gift tag/ gift cards using the new A Little Bit Festive Specialty Designer Series Paper, the Mix & Match Ephemera, and the Reindeer Days Memories & More Card Pack from the up coming 2024 Sept-Dec Holiday Catalogue. So another sneak peek for you all.
These three products all have similar colours and all work so well when used together. I'm loving these products! They make for fun, easy and quick crafting with your own personal touch.





All four cards have kept the same design as the original sample with the use of the different DSP patterns and the Stylish Shapes circle embossed with the Forever Plaid 3D Embossing Folder (also from the 2024 Sept-Dec Mini Catalogue) and then it was just a matter of changing up the pre-cut pieces to coordinate with the colours in each DSP pattern.


Each card is then finished off with various ribbon, trim and embellishments. I've used some new ones from the new Mini Catalogue like the Pool Party Pompom Ribbon and the Drusy Adhesive-Backed Embellishments and used some trusty old faithful trims like Linen Thread and Black & Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon from the Annual Catalogue.
 
I hope I've inspired you with my CASE of an Annual Catalogue sample. Be sure to look at each and every sample in the Annual Catalogue as even the smallest of projects may help you with your creative ideas.
 
There are lots of AMAZING creations from the rest of the CASE-ing the Catty Crew so be sure to make your way around the whole hop to get inspiration from the CTC team.

Next up on the hop is the lovely Rebecca Scurr with her fabulous creation.
 

Rochelle Blok - You are here
 
We would love to have you join us over at our Facebook group to share your creation CASE-ing a project from the 2024 - 2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue and join in this weeks challenge. You don't need to have a blog to join in!
 
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 

 
Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

1 comment:

  1. These are such bright, happy tags for Christmas. The ephemera gives a lot of choices to mix and match.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.