Monday, March 21, 2016

The Stamp Review Crew | Made with Love Edition

http://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2016/03/stamp-review-crew-made-with-love-edition.html


A big hello and welcome to you today on the next step on the Stamp Review Blog Hop.  This is going to be one cute hop today that's for sure as we are showcasing the Made with Love stamp set. It is found in the 'For Baby' section in the annual catalogue and it is all kinds of cuteness! There are also two Framelits sets that will help you with cutting out some of the images - Baby's First Framelits Dies and Tags & Labels Framelits Dies.

I've used only one image from the set, the super cute little deer,  but I've made two versions of my card a boy card and a girl one and I've had my first attempt at the water colouring technique - No Line Water colouring. This is when you stamp your image in a lighter colour ink and the lines aren't as defined and sometimes they ever look like the disappear. I really love the look of this technique and the softer look that it gives to the images. Perfect for a baby card!

I'm happy with my first attempt but I can see that I still need some more practise. What can I colour in next?? Ha!











The deer image was stamped in Sahara Sand and I stamped it off once first to give it a lighter colour. After stamping it off I re-inked the words again to make sure that they weren't so light. I've then coloured the deer using Aqua painters with Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride and Soft Sky.

I'm looking forward to practicing the No-Line Water colouring technique and moving on to some bigger images.

Now its time to hop on to the ever fabulous Tanya Boser for some more inspiration

http://tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com/2016/03/stamp-review-crew-made-with-love-edition.html

 Or if you are hopping in reverse head on to the super creative, Adriana Benitez.
http://escape2stamp.blogspot.com/2016/03/stamp-review-crew-made-with-love-edition.html

Remember if you get lost along the way click on the Stamp Review Crew header at the top of the post and it will give you the full list of participants


Thanks so much for stopping by!

15 comments:

  1. Rochelle, they are so sweet and adorable! Love the look you created with the no-line technique; so soft!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness Rochelle - your colouring is just perfect. Super stunning cards! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are just divine Rochelle...Love the softness of your colouring and paired with the Crumbcake they are gorgeous!xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soft, sweet, and GORGEOUS! I can't wait to try this myself :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are so soft and dreamy they feel like a lullaby! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the soft look of the no line watercoloring technique that you used. It lends itself so well with the sweet little deer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What can I say? Two of the most adorable cards I've seen in a long time. Looks like you've aced the no line watercolouring technique already. Gorgeous, my friend. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gasp. These are amazing Rochelle. LOVING EVERYTHING you do!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I could not love these enough!! Pinned and shared and swooned over! That deer is the best image I've seen with that technique! And the stitching is a perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love these so cute and adorable!! Perfect to change out for either gender too! I've never tried that technique before very cool!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.