Sunday, March 6, 2016

Can You Case It? #110 - Botanical Builders Framelits Dies

Hello and Happy Sunday! Welcome to the a brand new week and a brand new challenge at CYCI. What better way to start your week than with a sketch challenge. I love a sketch challenge and they are perfect starting plaform to get those creative juices flowing! You'll find lots of inspriation from the Design Team here




I did think about changing the sketch to the Vertical orientation and then though I would actually leave the sketch as is for once.

I had a play around with the Botanical Builder Framelits Dies and the DSP from the 12"x12" It's My Party Paper Stack.


I've used Rose Red, Blushing Bride, Island Indigo and Pool Party. I saw the colour combo on an advertisement on the back of a local card making magazine and really wanted to give that a go.


The Botanical Builder Framelits Dies make it easy to create a beautiful card. Die cut a few of the flowers and arrange them on your card and you're done.


I've finished the card off with the Greeting Thinlits, Burlap Trim, Pool Party Glitter Ribbon and some the  Metallics Assorted Sequins.

Are you ready to enter your creation in this weeks challenge????? Can't wait to see your creation!!  Click here for more inspiration.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!!


3 comments:

  1. wow I love this card! Great color combination and perfect flowers! Hugs, Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome Rochelle! I love the colors and the flowers. Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.