Monday, March 21, 2016

Can You Case It? #112 - Sketch Challenge

It's that time again for a new sketch challenge at Can You Case It? I do love a sketch challenge and this week was no different. I have changed the oval to a circle and added a square layer behind it but all up kept the basic design elements.



I've had a play with the Sprinkles of Life stamp set and the co-ordinating Tree Builder Punch. It is still such a fabulous set and remember that with every purchase of this stamp set  $3.00 goes to the Ronald McDonald House Charities. All for a worthy cause.


I had the idea long ago to do the repeated 'Happy Birthday' in the background but when I tried it the first time it all went wrong and the whole thing smudged. But this time trying it again it all worked out perfectly! 


I Googled cupcake sayings when making this card and came across this one which I loved, 'A cupcake is happiness with icing on top'. So true right?!



Its all finished off with a Blushing Bride Glimmer Heart, White Perfect Accents, 1/8" Gold Ribbon, Burlap Trim, Pool Party Glitter Ribbon and some Gold Metallic Thread.

Are you ready to enter your creation in this weeks challenge????? Can't wait to see your creation!!  Click here for more inspiration and all the details on how you can enter your card!

Thanks so much for stopping by!


2 comments:

  1. Cute card. I love the continuous stamping on your background mat piece. I ALWAYS forget my rotary alpha stamp - oh the possibilities. I'm so going to have to copy you lol. xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the textures and layers on this fun card! thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.