Friday, March 11, 2016

#TGIFC46 - Well this happened and I'm so excited to be part of TGIF!

I'm so excited to be able to finally tell you all that you are looking at the newest TGIF Challenges Designer. Mercedes contacted me a few weeks ago about being part of the Design Team and I was blown away. EEEK!!! I'm such a big fan of TGIF and I'm so honoured and very thankful to be asked to be a part of this fabulous group of crafters.
I'm so looking forward to sharing all my creations with you and to inspire you to join in with the weekly Challenges. WHOOP, WHOOP!



I'm starting with the TGIF crew with my favourite type of challenge, sketch challenge. Yay!



I've had a play around with an oldie but a goodie DSP, Typeset Speciality DSP. I do love a vinatge feel to my creations and this DSP just fits that perfectly. Finish it off with some Burlap and the Venetian Crochet trim and it screams vintage all over.




I embossed the Typeset DSP with the Fluttering Textured Impressions embossing folder to give a faint butterfly impression on the DSP and give it some more texture. Its accented wtih some of the black sequins from the Metallics Sequin Assortment, Burlap Ribbon, Crochet Trim and some Gold Sequin Trim. I've also got to have some Metallic Thread on everything lately. Love that stuff!

I hope that I've inspired you today to join in the TGIF challenge. Head here to see all the wonderful inspiration and all the details on how you can join in the fun.

Looking forward to seeing your creations!
Thanks so much for stopping by!

Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.

5 comments:

  1. We are so happy to have you on our team Rochelle! Your creations are always FAB & its a pleasure to have you creating with us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Rochelle! And another gorgeous creation - love your colours and the beautiful layers of texture too! Xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Rochelle, this is wonderful news. Huge congratulations to you. Well deserved!

    PS: I hardly looked at your project because I was so excited for you - but it's gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to be in the TGIF team ! Your card is amazing, I love everything of it !

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all the detail on your card--look forward to seeing more of your projects over at TGIF Challenges!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.