Thursday, November 15, 2018

Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop | Making Christmas Bright

Hello there stamping friends! Welcome to this months Stamp to Share International Design Team Blog Hop. We are bringing you lots of Christmas creations as we lead up to the festive season using the Making Christmas Bright Bundle from the Stampin' Up!® 2018 Holiday Catalogue.


If you haven't hopped with us before, Stamp to Share is a monthly blog hop featuring Stampin' Up! Demonstrators from the Stampin' Up! markets around the world. Once a month we feature projects made with one Stampin' Up! bundle to inspire you.



This is such a fun set with it's play on the Christmas/Fairy Lights and one of the most fabulous thing about this bundle is that there is a co-ordinating punch to punch out those fun lights. I love the sets that have the co-ordinating, beautiful, detailed and delicate dies but the sets that have a co-ordinating punch make it just so quick and easy stamp and put your card together. Stamp and punch and your done.

I've made the string of lights image as the main focus for both my cards today. I've stamped the string of lights with Versamark, on both cards, and then heat embossed them with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder. Once the embossing powder cooled I coloured the lights, using an Aqua Painter, with the colours  Call Me Clover, Real Red and Daffodil Delight. This colour combo is so fun for a bright take on the traditional Christmas colours.





When stamping the string of lights, the Stamparatus Stamp Positioning Tool is your best friend to line up the stamp and then to evenly space the image across the card front. I love the string of lights running vertical down the card

To accent both cards I used the larger light image from the set and also used Call Me Clover 1/8" (3.2 Mm) Grosgrain Ribbon, Gold Metallic Thread and the All is Bright DSP.  

I hope that I've given you another idea to use with this stamp set and given you some creative inspiration.
Next on the hop is the fabulous Sandi MacIver. Please welcome her back after her break from the Stamp to Share team.

https://wp.me/p6OinC-48s

Rochelle Blok - You are here

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate these cards at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

3 comments:

  1. So cute! Love the gold touches and the little bulbs hung from the thread are just perfect. Great design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both these cards are amazing Rochelle, good excuse to play with my Stamparatus!! Thanks for the inspiration xox

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, I love that you made the little light bulb string your main element, and you are the queen of laying extra bits for your sentiments, I always love that about your cards, and a HUGE Congratulations for being chosen for the Stampin Up Artisan Design Team - very well deserved my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.