Friday, November 16, 2018

2019 Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team

If you follow me on Instagram and Facebook you may have already seen my super exciting news! I've been waiting for what feels like forever for this to be announced and last weekend at the Stampin' Up!® On Stage Local demonstrator only event that was held in Melbourne, my now not so little secret was let out of the bag.

I have the great honour of being selected to be on the 2019 Stampin' Up!® Artisan Design Team and I am beyond thrilled to be chosen again! To have been on it once was unbelievable but now to have been chosen a second time is an opportunity of a life time. I'm still pinching myself to have been asked again! I'm feeling so blessed, so grateful and so thankful to be part of this amazing team with an amazing talented bunch of 16 Stampin' Up!® demonstrators from all over the world. I can’t wait to get creating and just sharing what I love. 

This is the beautiful, personalised memento that all the Artisan Design Team Members were awarded which included a Welcome letter, a beautiful engraved bracelet from Tiffany's and a personalised Artisan Design Team stamp.


 







 What does it mean to be on the Artisan Design Team? As an Artisan, we have been selected by the Stampin' Up!® company themselves and then Stampin' Up!® will provide myself, and my 15 fellow teammates, with current goodies so that we might create beautiful things to inspire you! We have a once a month blog hop, that will begin in January 2019. We also will be creating blog posts for the Stampin' Up!® Corporate Blog and also sharing some tips and tricks using Stampin' Up!® products for the Stampin' Up!® Instagram account.

This year's team includes 16 demonstrators from all over the world.

I really do hope that you'll follow along with the monthly hops throughout 2019 and be inspired by what we share!

A BIG thank you to all who sent me messages of congratulations! I am very overwhelmed by every one's love and support and I can't wait to get creating and share this Artisan year with you all!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

  1. Congratulations again Rochelle xox How very special for you all, I cannot wait for January 2019, I love Artisan inspirations xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. An absolutely amazing achievement. Can't wait to follow along on this exciting creative journey. Superstar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations, Rochelle. I'm delighted to see you back on the team and look forward to more of your gorgeous creations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! I love inspiration from the Artisans Team!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.