Friday, November 23, 2018

Just Add Ink #435 | Just Add Inspiration

Hello there stamping friends! With another Friday rolling around so quickly, we have a new challenge for you over at Just Add Ink. Its an inspiration picture challenge. While it looks dreary, gloomy and cold there really is a lot to inspire you from this picture.

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2018/11/just-add-ink-435inspiration.html

I've pulled out an oldie but but a goodie stamp set, the Stampin' Up! Lovely as a Tree stamp set. I've had this set for a long time and I can probably count on one hand the amount of times I've used it. Ok, I can count on two fingers the amount of times I've used it. Oops. It is perfect, though, for today's Just Add Ink challenge.


I stamped the tree on Crumb Cake cardstock using Mossy Meadow and then using Fine-Tip Glue and Dazzling Diamonds Glitter added dots of bling to the tree to look like either snow or lights on the tree. The photo here doesn't do it justice as to how pretty and sparkly the Dazzling Diamonds is. Word of warning though, no matter how neat you try to be with the Dazzling Diamonds, it gets everywhere! 


The 'snowflake' background comes from the promotional Snow is Glistening Stamp set. Just stamp the image on repeat and you've got yourself a snow background. Make sure that you get this set NOW as it is only available till Nov 30th. Get it before it's too late. When it's gone, it's GONE! Just ask me how you can get it.


I teamed up some of the patterns from the Dashing Along DSP to add some festive layers and layered some ribbon, trim and DSP with the 'Merry Christmas' for some added texture.

Make sure you check out all the amazing creations from the JAI team at the Just Add Ink Blog and see what inspired them from this weeks picture! While you are there check out all the details on this weeks challenge and then come and join in the fun!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.