Friday, October 26, 2018

Just Add Ink #432 | Just Choose Two

Hey there stamping friends! It's that time again for another Just Add Ink Challenge. We've got a fun Just Choose Two Challenge - Buttons, Bows or Bling. But if you're like me you might not be able to decide which two to use and just use them all instead.


Buttons, Bows and Bling are perfect for any Christmas Card creation and that's what I've gone with today for this weeks challenge. I've combined the Festive Farmhouse DSP with the Merry Christmas to All stamp set and die bundle.


I've combined two of the patterns from the Festive Farmhouse DSP for a fun look. I really love mixing different DSP patterns together. The Christmas words mixed with the plaid/tartan pattern really gives an ecletic look.


For the bling component of my card I die cut the word 'Merry' out of Copper Glimmer Paper from the Joyous Noel 6" x 6" Glimmer Paper. How stunning is that Copper sparkle? Just pretty! I've also used Copper Metallic Thread, Copper Sequins from the Metallic Sequin Assortment and Copper Stampin' Emboss Powder. That's all counts as bling, right?


The button comes from the True Gentlemen Buttons and, it is a little bit hard to see but, the bow is tied out of the Copper Metallic Thread in the button, so it gives a really fine and soft bow.  I really love how all the elements of this card came together and the Copper with the Cherry Cobbler colour combo. Anything with a bit of sparkle and glitter is gorgeous in my eyes!

More details about this challenge are on the Just Add Ink Blog. Check it out and play along! Can't wait to see your creations and which two elements you choose!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Crafting!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
 
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.