Friday, May 20, 2016

TGIFC #56 - Love of the Game

Whoop, Whoop!! Super exciting! Its a new Friday and a new challenge at TGIF Challenges. I'm so happy that you have stopped here today. This weeks challenge is a theme challenge with all things sports and everything that goes with that.

While I don't have any sporting stamps I thought I would do a bit of a 'Well Done, Way to Go, Cheering from the sidelines' card and the perfect stamp set to do that with is the retiring photopolymer set, Bravo. Fabulous for all things encouraging and congratulating.


I've started with some layers of Basic Black and Basic Gray and then used some of the DSP prints from the 12"x12" Neutrals DSP stack. I've inked up the 'Way to Go' stamp first with Versamark and then inked over that with Real Red so that I could emboss the words with clear embossing powder and give the words some shine and shean. This is the best way to get embossing in every colour in the Stampin' Up! colour collection. You don't need an embossing powder in every colour.


The card then is finished off with some Basic Black ribbon, Basic Black Bakers twine, Gold Sequin Trim and some gold glimmer paper. I'm going to miss that Alphabet Rotary stamp when it officially retires in a few weeks. I love that with the Alphabet Rotary stamp you can make your own setiments and add what you want to say to your creations.

I do hope that you will play along this week. For all the details on this weeks challenge and to see the projects from the ever fabulous Design Team,  click here. Remeber to mention TFIG Challenges in your blog post and when sharing your project publicly, please use this weeks hashtag- #TGIFC56.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Shop for Stampin' Up! 24/7
(Australian Residents Only)
  Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see product information and to shop from my online store.

1 comment:

  1. Rochelle, I loved your card! I was a little late for the TGIF Case-your-fav challenge, but I wanted to let you know I CASEd your card anyway! Here's mine, if you'd like to see it: https://stampwitchblog.wordpress.com/2016/06/03/you-send-me-soaring-rochelle-blok/

    Keep rocking!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.