Monday, November 16, 2015

Inkreators Blog Hop - Gift Packaging


Its that time again for the Inkreators Blog Hop and this time we are showing some fantastic Gift Packaging ideas. Perfect for the Christmas Season and any occasion throughout out the year really. Thank you for stopping  by here today and I really hope that you are inspired from our creations today.

 I've made three gift bags with a closure using the gift bag punch board. Each one is then embellished differently for a different look and feel. Stampin' Up! have put out a fabulous You Tube Clip on how to make these gift bags so check it out at the bottom of the post on how easy these fabulous gift bags are to make!

The first one uses some gold elements and some DSP banners from Stampin' Up!s Home for Christmas DSP.


I made my own stencil for the sponged stars by punching out a star on a Window Sheet and using that to sponge the stars on the front.


The Merry Christmas banners are stamped using the Alphabet Rotary Stamp. I love that stamp!!! When you cant find the right sentiment you just make your own!!!


The next gift box is embellished with a fun and bright gift tag and a fantastic sentiment from the Oh What Fun stamp set. I really love the embossing on the gift box. It just gives it another element and some texture.


How gorgeous are those Reindeer clips!!


The last box is a little bit sparkly!! I used the Bow Builder Punch on some Red Glimmer Paper for a bit of bling.


I just love how it looks like it has been wrapped up in the Red Glimmer Paper like a sparkly red ribbon!!!! The band can just be slid on and off for ease of opening!!


Thanks so much for stopping by!

Next on the hop is the most wonderful Lauren from Love Life Lauren. I'm sure you will be super impressed by her amazing creations. Click on the next button below to get to Lauren.

 http://lovelifelauren.squarespace.com/journal/2015/11/15/join-us-on-the-inkreators-gift-packaging-blog-hop

Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

4 comments:

  1. These are terrific projects! Thanks for sharing your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these! Because of this post I added the gift bag punchboard to my order! Talk about inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love these bags especially the sparkly one with the red glimmer paper. Such beautiful packaging for those extra small precious gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome! Like Lauren, these projects inspired me to order the Gift Bag Punchboard and I'm hoping to arrives very soon so I can start creating my own bags!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.