Sunday, November 22, 2015

Can You Case it? #96 - A Sketch Challenge


This weeks challenge at Can You Case It? is a fantastic sketch challenge. Have I ever mentioned that I love a sketch challenge, maybe a couple of times but I really do. 

It's a simple sketch and you can dress it up to the nines or keep it neat and casual. I think my card sits somewhere in between.



I've used some more of the stunning vellum stack from Stampin' UP! -  Winter Wonderland Designer Vellum Stack and some of the co-ordinating embellishments - Snowflake elements and the Iced Rhinestones.

The card is finished off with the gorgeously pretty White glitter ribbon, some Linen Thread, Black Satin Ribbon and the black sequins from the Metallic Sequin Assortment.


The Merry Wishes sentiment comes from the 'Oh, What Fun' stamp set. Such a great all round set!


How gorgeous are those Snowflake Elements and the Iced Rhinestone Embellishments?? I just had to get a close up to show you how stunning they are!!! Swoon!

Thanks so much for stopping by today to check out my creation! Please go and check out the rest of the Can You Case It? Design Team for their take on this weeks sketch and come and join us for a week of sketch fun!!

Thanks again for stopping by!


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.