Monday, June 29, 2015

Pretty Petals Birthday

Over the next few weeks/months I'm going to be showing you the creations that I made for my recent Annual Catalogue Launch Party, which was held last Saturday (20/6/2015).  My upline Liv Ingle, organised it and was held at her place. It was 5 demonstrators pooling their creations together and inviting their customers to one of 3, 2 hour session to see and play with the new catalogue products and order some new goodies. It was a huge success and a very eventful day! 

The products I used for my creations were A Whole Lot of Lovely stamp set, Floral Wings Stamp Set, Sprinkles of Life stamp set, 2015 - 2017 In Colours, Pretty Petals DSP, Sweet Stack Project Kit and a Wedding Stationary Set (You can see that here).

The card I'm showing today is using the stunning and bold DSP - Pretty Petals. This is one of the 3 new DSP 6" x 6" stacks. And I love the new, bigger size!


The colours in Pretty Petals are Basic Black,Calypso Coral, Mint Macaron, Old Olive, Pacific Point and Very Vanilla. Some of those colours I don't use very often, like Calypso Coral or Pacific Point, but for some reason this DSP really stood out to me when I had my first look through the catalogue. As the name suggests it really is pretty DSP.

'
The striped background paper is not part of the DSP stack. It is in fact part of the new Envelope Paper. The In Colour 12" x 12" paper stack diagonal striped pattern could work well here too. I would have used the paper stack but my order hadn't arrived yet so the next best thing was the Envelope Paper.
The butterfly is die cut out of the Shimmery White cardstock but again I just can't capture the beautiful shimmer that it has. I'm really loving this cardstock. It's stunning!

Be sure to sign up to my blog to receive my future post by email, on the right hand side, to see the rest of my Catalogue Launch creations! You don't want to miss a thing!

Below is a list of all the items that I used in this project. If you live in Australia and would like to purchase and of these items used then just click on the image and you will be directed to my online store. 




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.