Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Night of Navy Floral Wings


You may have noticed that there are a couple of new stunning butterfly sets in the new 2015 - 2016 Stampin' Up! Annual catalogue.

I'm using one of them today called Floral Wings and this is a hostess set.

Being a hostess set that means you can get your hands on it in two ways, either hold a qualifying Stampin' Up! party with me (must be over $250AUD in sales) or place a $250AUD order with me and you can then choose this set for free. Its as simple as that! And how stunning is that set. Who wouldn't want to get it?!


This set is a two-step stamp set. That just means that to achieve the layers in the butterfly image there are two or more stamps that you overlay to achieve the final image. It may sound a bit fiddly but trust me it is well worth the effort to use the two step stamping technique.


If you want to get your hands on this set you can place an order through my online store by clicking on the 'Shop Now' in the right had side bar (Australian residents only). You order will be delivered to your door anywhere in Australia (Order must be $250AUD or over to get this set for free). 
Or you can book a party with me, gather all your family and friends around, have a fun few hours crafting and having a fantastic time together. Why don't you book a party today??!!
Watch is space on Friday to see my creation with on of the other butterfly sets! 


Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.