Sunday, July 21, 2024

CASE-ing the Catty | CTC#479 | CASE the Mediterranean Blooms Suite, Pg. 34

 Hello stamping friends. Thank you for joining me on my blog today. I hope that you've had a fantastic week and are having fabulous day!

Today I'm participating in a blog hop for the CASE-ing the Catty Design Team, to kick off the new challenge for the week. If you come here from Kathryn Mangelsdorf's blog welcome, if you've started here with me also welcome.


 We are about CASE-ing the samples from the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue with a different theme to CASE each week. To CASE is to Copy And Selectively Edit. This week we are CASE-ing the amazing Mediterranean Blooms Suite that is found on Pg. 34 of the Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue.


I'm a big fan of this suite. To say I love it is an understatement. I was really inspired by this amazing sample from the Annual Catalogue that was designed by Stampin' Up! Concept Artist Cindy Schuster. I loved the cascading images down the card and then the little rectangle sentiment with the Hello.


 While the original sample from the Catalogue used the stamped orange images and was coloured with Stampin' Blends, I've fussy cut the Lemon images from the DSP as used them to cascade down my card.

 
 I've used the Mediterannean Blooms DSP and various colours of cardstock for the base layers of the card and then on the Basic White layer I've used die cuts from the Citrus Blooms Dies to create a faux  Dry Embossing look.  By using the same colour cardstock for your die cut pieces as you cardstock layer, when you adhere the die cuts on your cardstock it looks like it has been embossed with an embossing folder. I love this technique.

 
I'n keeping with the similar design to the Catalogue sample I've added the Hello sentiment on a rectangele of Moonlight Mist cardstock and then added a cardstock scallop, Linen Thread and some pleated ribbon. I've finished the card off with some Opal Rounds. 
 
 I hope that I've inspired you with my CASE of the Mediterranean Blooms Suite. I love this suite and I'm sure there will be more projects with it. 
 
There are lots of AMAZING creations from the rest of the CASE-ing the Catty Crew so be sure to make your way around the whole hop to get inspiration from the CTC team.
 
Next up on the hop is the fabulous Andrea Sargent with her amazing project.

Rochelle Blok - You are here

We would love to have you join us over at our Facebook group to share your creation CASE-ing a project from the 2024 - 2025 Stampin' Up! Annual Catalogue and join in this weeks challenge. You don't need to have a blog to join in!


 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Rochelle, your card is stunning. I adore the layered mounting using both DSP and card-stock. It has amazing effect. The faux embossing is delightful - I love the white on white die cut leaves. Your arrangement of fussy cut lemons to the left side is wonderful too. All so gorgeous. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cascade of citrus - what a stunningly glorious card - your work is just sooo beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.