Friday, May 20, 2022

Just Add Ink #604 | Just Add a CASE of Yourself Challenge

  Hello stamping friends! Happy Friday! It's new challenge day over at Just Add Ink and do we have a fun challenge for you - Just Add Ink #604 | Just Add a CASE of Yourself Challenge suggested by fellow JAI team member Jan.

 How fun!!! When I am stuck for new ideas I sometimes go back to my older card designs and CASE myself and that will usually get the creative ideas flowing. Do you do that too? I know I'm not the only one.  With CASEing the idea is to use the original design but to change it up and 'make it your own'.


 This is my original card that I made back in January 2021. So not that long ago. I really loved the layering of the cardstock and the DSP along with the flowers in each corner. I thought this card design really lended itself so well to the Stampin' Up! Abigail Rose suite that I had just ordered and really wanted to use.

And this is then my CASEd card. As you can see I've kept to the same basic design but I've changed it up a slightly.  

I really thought the floral image from the Cottage Rose stamp set was too large to add two of them to this card as like the original. I still tried to layer ribbon, twine and die cuts with this flower to make a floral 'spray' like my original.


I've finished off the card with some heat embossed gold splatters, basic pearls and the Happy Birthday sentiment stamped in Early Espresso ink on Very Vanilla cardstock.

I do hope that you are inspired by my original creation and my CASEd version here today. I can't wait to see your CASEd creations and how you changed up one of your original creations. The slightest change can make a card look completely different.

There are lots of AMAZING creations from the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team on the JAI Blog. Go and check out to see their CASEd projects and then while you are there you can see how you can enter your project.Can't wait to see your creations.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!


Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.