Friday, October 22, 2021

Just Add Ink #577 | Inspiration Picture Challenge

 Hello stamping friends! Happy Friday! Another Friday means it's time for a new Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add Ink #577 | Inspiration Challenge. We've got a fabulous inspiration picture full of those autumn/fall feels, even though summer is just around the corner here in Australia. 


 While on a first glance at this picture you may think that there isn't that to glean from the picture to make a crafty project but the longer you look the more you get out of it. The colours, leaves, the water droplets, the autumn/fall theme. You are only limited by your imagination.

I've chosen some of the colours in the picture and some leaf elements for my green and gold (that's very Aussie, isn't it? Ha!) birthday card. I've used Evening Evergreen and Soft Succulent for my green colours and then added different gold elements to accent those gorgeous greens. I think Evening Evergreen is becoming one of my favourite colours. It's just absolutely stunning!

I've started with Evening Evergreen as my card base and then one of the layers I've used the Stiched Greenery Die on. The stitched leaves make for a gorgeous background! It's super pretty! Over that then is a piece of Soft Succulent Shimmer Vellum. This shimmer vellum is amazing! It gives any project a delicate touch and makes for a stunning overlay for those elegant projects. The translucent shimmer gives any project such a beautiful sparkle. I wish you could see the shimmer in the photo because it really stunning! If you don't have some of this amazing Shimmer Vellum, do yourself a favour and get some and you'll be pleasantly surprised at how gorgeous it really is!

Ove ther Shimmer Vellum I've added some strips of the Expressions in Ink DSP, some Gold Fine Art Ribbon and a small strip of Evening Evergreen. I love layering up DSP and mixing up different patterns. Sometimes you don't need much of the DSP to mix it up. Sometimes just a small strip will do.

I've added some retired Stampin' Up! gold thread (I still miss this and wish they would bring it back), the die cut leaf cut out of Gold Metallic Specialty Paper, some of the 2021 - 2023 In Colour jewels and the Happy Birthday sentiment, embossed in Gold Embossing Powder.

The Just Add Ink Design Team have lots of amazing creations for you and to show you what inspired them. You'll be surprised at all the different projects we came up with. We hope that you'll join in this weeks challenge. I can't wait to see you join in and to see what has inspired you this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 
Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.