Friday, October 15, 2021

Stampin' Fancy Friday | Colour Combo Challenge

 Hello there stamping friends! Welcome, welcome! It's so good to have you here. I have a project for you for the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team. This month we have a gorgeous colour combination for you using Real Red, Old Olive and Coastal Cabana.

I immediately thought of creating a Christmas project when I saw these colours together. A mix of traditional Christmas colours with a non-traditional Christmas colour thrown in to mix it up a bit.

I've inked up the Stampin' Up! Words of Cheer Bundle (again, yes) for my card today, with some Black embossing and colouring in with Water Painters and Ink Refills. I like to emboss my images when Watercolouring on Fluid 100 Watercolour Paper as the embossed outline tends to 'hold the colour in' when adding the colour.

 

Because the floral image is quite busy I really thought that all the card needed to finish it off was some Linen Thread, the die cut and embossed sentiment and some Basic Rhinestones for that little bit of bling.

I really enjoyed the theraputic process when making this card. When I have the time for it I really enjoy watercolouring and it is such a relaxing thing to do. Give it a go for that perfect relaxation technique.

Check out the rest of the colour combo creations that the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team has made on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Instagram Account. This is where all their creations will be shared throughout the month, so make sure that you are following them to get all of the amazing ideas!

Want to join the fancy fun? Grab your stamping supplies, create a project based on the colour combo and then post it on Instagram or Facebook. Tag us or use #stampinfancyfriday when you share so we can 😍 at your project and share in our stories. Can't wait to see how these colours inspire you!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
  Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

2 comments:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.