Friday, December 11, 2020

Just Add Ink #535 | Just Add Magical Creatures

Hello there stamping friends. Welcome and thanks for joining me today. I hope you are having a fabulous day! Happy Friday! Just in time to start the weekend to to share with you all the new challenge over at Just Add Ink.


 Today is a fun challenge for you today Just Add Magical Creatures. It could be elves, gnomes, dragons, fairies, unicorns, monsters, maybe Santa even. I've used the super cute Stampin' Up! stamp set Gnome for the Holidays and added some colour to these fun gnomes with some Alcohol Markers.

I've started the card with a Shimmery White card base, added two layers of the Shimmery White and then the top layer I've embossed with the Winter Snow Embossing Folder. This embossing folder is so gorgeous and gives a beautiful imprint of the stunning snowflakes. Embossing on the Shimmery White gives more of a subtle look as opposed to embossing on a coloured cardstock.

I've coloured with traditional Reds and Greens for my gnomes but you can colour them up to how you want and whatever colours you prefer. I've kept my card fairly clean and simple today. I think because the colours of the gnomes are so bright and fun and they really don't need much else to go with them. How cute are they?

I've heat embossed the sentiment on Basic Black cardstock and then finished off the card with White Bakers Twine and the Adhesive-Backed Snowflakes. Cute!

I do hope that I've given you some inspiration for this week's fun Magical Creatures theme. Please head on over to the Just Add Ink Blog to see all the variety in the JAI Design Teams Projects and then come and join in the fun of this week's challenge. Can't wait to see what you create.

 

Thank so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.