Friday, August 21, 2020

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop | Peace & Joy

Hello, there dear stamping friends! It's so good to have you here. Welcome to another Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop. We are getting very festive for you today with projects using the Peace & Joy Bundle from the Stampin' Up! 2020 Aug - Dec Mini Catalogue. I know this bundle is on lots of people's wish lists, so I hope that we can give you some inspiration for all different styles of crafting.

International readers, please use the translate feature, found in the sidebar, to translate to your language.


The Peace & Joy Bundle includes the Peace & Joy Photopolymer Stamp Set and the Joy Dies. The stamp set helps you to send our warmest Christmas wishes with hand made cards and the Joy Dies to help you to create fun layered die cut words. These dies include the words 'Joy', 'Peace', and 'Bright'. Use them on cards, scrapbook pages, and other projects.  By purchasing these two products together you save 10% as opposed to purchasing these two items separately. Everyone loves a saving!

https://www.stampinup.com.au/products/peace-joy-bundle?demoid=4009899


I've got three projects for you today. I've used traditional red and green Christmas colours and then incorporated Crumb Cake as well. Two using the stamp set and the dies together and then one showing how you can use just the stamp set on its own.


My first card for you today I've started with a fun Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake Striped Background. I first put the stripes on a larger piece of cardstock and then die cut the piece with the Rectangle Stitched Dies. To give the base layers a more festive feel I flicked Clear Wink of Stella all over the front for a beautiful glittery shimmer. It's hard to pick it up in the photo but it looks so pretty!


Using the images from the Peace & Joy stamp set I've created a fun wreath. I've stamped one of the leaf images in Shaded Spruce Ink and then fussy cut them out and then arranged them in a circle. I then stamped the 'Holly' leaf image in Garden Green Ink and then arranged those on the wreath. The 'Holly Berries' are from the Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels. The jewels add more again to the festive feel. All finished off with layers from the Joy Dies. If you are after some gold thread for your projects separate the Gold Cording from the Wonder of the Season Ribbon Combo Pack and pull out the individual strands. 


My second card uses all the leaf images from the Peace & Joy Stamp Set to make a fun leafy border. I've used Shaded Spruce, Old Olive, Garden Green, and Mossy Meadow for the leaf images. Some are stamped in full strength and others are stamped off once. This creates lots of variation in colour and some different looks in colours. I've then used Cherry Cobbler stamped off once for the holly berries.


To add more texture to the stamped layer I've embossed it with the Subtle 3D Embossing Folder. I love this folder. Can you tell? The gorgeous texture that it gives is stunning and it goes with any project. I've then finished the card off with some layers of Shimmery White cut with the Rectangle Stitched dies and then the Peace embossed on the top layer with Gold Stampin' Emboss powder.


My last project is a quick gift tag. I've used the Stitched Nested Label Dies for the tag shape and then embossed it with the Subtle 3D embossing folder. To add to all the gold touches I swiped the edges of the tag on the Versamark Ink Pad and then embossed the edges with Gold Stampin' Emboss Powder.


Add a statement ribbon to the tag and some layers of the Joy dies and you've got yourself a quick gift tag to pretty up any Christmas gift.


I do hope that I've given you some more ideas on using this fantastic bundle and some new ways to use these amazing products. Put this bundle on your next order and you won't be disappointed. Contact me today on how you can place your order.

Next up on this festive hop is my Artisan buddy Stesha Bloodhart in the U.S. You are sure to be WOWed by her projects. The projects she makes are always amazing and I'm always in awe of her ideas. There are so many amazing projects with this suite. I do hope that you take the time to check out all 16 blogs. We have so much to show you so I don't want you to miss out!

https://stampinhoot.com/2020/08/artisan-aug-fb-2/


Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate these projects at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects Rochelle. The "peace" card is absolutely amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful classy cards Rochelle.
    Also love the warm colorscheme, which makes the white and colors pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! I love the Subtle folder too and I love the way you've used it here to make the stamped background look like fabric. I'd completely overlooked that gorgeous ribbon combo pack - you've made me want it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I knew you'd create gorgeous projects with stunning details!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.