Monday, August 20, 2018

Stampin' Up!® 2018 Holiday Catalogue Sneak Peek | Joyous Noel Suite

Hello there stamping friends! It' beginning to look a lot Christmas...well it is in the Stampin' Up!® world with the upcoming arrival of the new Holiday Catalogue come September 5th 2018. I'm showing you a sneak peek of products so that you can go ooh and aah and to get your wish list ready to go to place your order once 5th Sept does roll around.

The products that I'm showing you mainly come from the Joyous Noel Suite. It's full of those deep, rich, luxe colours that are so on trend right now with some gorgeous neutrals and a beautiful hint of Copper. It's all just so stunning. So put your feet up, grab a cuppa and lets get on with the creations!

The main focus of all my creations today is that amazing Joyous Noel Specialty DSP. It is out of this world amazing and I've nearly used a whole pack after only having it in my hands for a week. It gorgeous seasonal designs on one side and beautiful copper foil accents on the other. 

Can you tell I love it??!!

I've made 3 cards here today, all keeping with the Sahara Sand neutral as the base and then accented by the Joyous Noel Specialty DSP.

Click on the colour name to see all the Stampin' Up! Products in these colours


 I've also accented the cards with images and sentiments from the Peaceful Noel Stamp Set, the new Sprig Punch, Snowflakes & Stars Wire Elements, Merry Merlot & Copper Reversible Ribbon and the Joyous Noel Glimmer Paper all from the Suite.


 The Festive Farmhouse Elements (the light grey wooden words and seasonal elements) and the Corrugated Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder that you also see throughout today's creations both come from the Festive Farmhouse Suite in the Stampin' Up!® 2018 Holiday Catalogue but they work so well with the products from this suite too.


How beautiful is that deep, rich Merry Merlot colour? Perfect for all your Christmas Creations. And when teamed up with Tranquil Tide, like in the DSP, you have that gorgeous traditional Christmas Colour Combination.


If you need some quick boxes for the Christmas Season, or anytime of the year really, these gorgeous Petal Boxes are so quick and easy to make. All made from a 5" piece of DSP and 4 x 3" Circles. You could make the base and cut the circles all out DSP or change up the circle 'lid' for a contrasting and fun look like what I've done here.


Stack the boxes together, with a little trinket inside each one, and tie together with the stunning Merry Merlot & Copper 5/8" Reversible Ribbon and you've got a gorgeous little gift all in one. Just makes the gift all the more special to package it up like this.


I've also made a fun Christmas Tree Decoration using the amazing DSP. Can you see why I've nearly used up the whole pack? This is call a Swedish Advent Star and is all made with strips of paper. You make two of the stars and then glue them together to make one big star. 


The front of the Star is embellished with a Rosette again using the Joyous Noel DSP. I cut 2 x 12" strips of the DSP and scored it at every 1/4" and folded it concertina style. I used a hot glue gun and punched out a circle of cardstock to hold the rosette together. The DSP circle on the front also helps to hold the rosette together.


I'm loving the Snowflakes & Stars Wire Elements. They have a copper colour to them and they are perfect for accenting your cards and gifts. Pretty!


The last thing I've got to show you today using products from the Joyous Noel Suite is a fun scrapbook page. I've just die cut squares using the largest of the squares from the Stitched Shapes Framelits. You don't need to pull your sewing machine out for this fun look as the 'faux' stitching from the die does it all for you. Really makes short work to putting a scrapbook page like this together.


I've left a photo off the page for now as I would like to use it with a photo at the end of the year from the 2018 Christmas season. The embellishments aren't stuck down hard and fast so they would be easy to remove when the time comes for me to place my photo in  and then I can put them back and use a stronger adhesive to finish the page off. I've made the blank space big enough to put a 5" x 7" photo in. But you can make it any size that you want or even put in multiple photos.


Because the DSP is quite busy, I really thought that it didn't need much to embellish or accent it. I've just stamped some images from the Peaceful Noel Stamp set and then used some of the other new products from the Joyous Noel Suite to go with it. If you really wanted to you could leave the embellishments off and just have the DSP be the complete hero to the page. It really is that stunning that the DSP on it's own is gorgeous enough.

I hope that I've shown you some products that you now want on your wish list to have ready on 5th September and given you some inspiration on using them too!

Thanks so much for stopping by! 
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
Put these products on you wish list. Available to purchase 5th Sept 2018

Avaliable now

2 comments:

  1. Stunning projects Rochelle. I bought this suite too, so you have given me lots of inspiration. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG!!! Ohh I absolutely LOVE what you havd done with this suite...
    Just Beautiful <3
    Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.