Wednesday, November 8, 2017

Count My Blessings Instagram Tip

Today's post is a tip to help you in your card making and creating. A part of being on the Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team is to supply tips and tricks using the fabulous Stampin' Up! products for their Instagram Account. Click Here to see this tip in Instagram. 
This is an oldie but a goodie. You may know about this fabulous tip but sometimes its good to be reminded of some of the tips that we sometimes forget. This tip also helps you to make your crafting and creating products more versatile.

Do you have a sentiment that is too long for your label punches? Did you know that you can make these punches longer to fit those things that are too long your punched shape? It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3!


 1. Stamp your image or sentiment on your cardstock and then trim your cardstock down so that it is just smaller than your punch shape.


 2. Slide your piece of cardstock in through the side of the punch and then when the piece of cardstock is half way through, lift it up so that the other end is sitting on top or outside the punch. You’ll have one end of your cardstock in the punch and the other sitting out. Punch the end.


 3. Repeat the process from the opposite side and punch the other end. This way you’ll be able to have any label punch at any size you want.


This is the card that I then made with the longer label punch. I love the simplicity of this card and yet at the same time the statement it makes with that fabulous Buffalo check DSP from the Merry Little Christmas DSP.


Finished off with some of my favourite trims and embellishments for a quick card.

I do hope that you were able to understand my explanation on how to do this tip. I'm not always the best at describing things in words. If you have any questions about today's fun tip please leave a comment for me and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.