Monday, November 20, 2017

Stamp Review Crew | Painted Harvest

Hello and a big welcome to you! Thank you for joining us on another Stamp Review Crew Blog Hop. You may have just joined me from Mickey Roberts or you have started here with me. Either way, you are in for a creative treat with lots of fun stamping ideas.

https://stampreviewcrew.blogspot.com/2017/11/painted-harvest.html

If you are joining us for the first time we are a group of International Stampin' Up! demonstrators that show one Stampin' Up! stamp set at a time, every first and third Monday's of the month. Be sure to make your way around the hop by clicking the next button at the bottom of each post. If you get lost along the way click on the banner at the top of each post and that will lead you to the list of hoppers so you can continue seeing all the fabulous creations.
Today we are hopping with the very popular set Painted Harvest. If you just search Stampin' Up! Painted Harvest in Pinterest I'm sure you wont be short of inspiration when it comes to this fabulous set. 

This set is a two-step stamp set with the images looking like a they have been watercoloured. Super gorgeous, super pretty and super fun! A great thing about this set too is that it has a co-ordinating punch, the Leaf Punch, to easily punch out those leaves for a quick card.


I've teamed up the Painted Harvest Stamp Set with the Wood Textures DSP stack for a country/rustic look. I do love anything rustic and I think the sunflower image works beautifully with the Wood Textures DSP.


To get a brighter, more yellowy looking sunflower I first stamped the first,larger image in So Saffron in and then the second smaller layer in Crushed Curry. I felt this colour layering gave a more realistic yellow for the sun flower.


For the leaf I first stamped Wild Wasabi for the lighter layer and then teamed it up with Garden Green for the darker layer and then punched out the leaves with the Leaf Punch. So quick and easy. Love it!


I accented the sunflower with the Night of Navy Gingham Ribbon and the Jute Twine to add to that country look and then used the small leaf Framelit from the Lantern Builder Framelits Dies for a little Gold Glimmer embellishment. Just pretty!

Check out my other blog posts here and here for some more Painted Harvest inspiration. 

Just on a side note this is my last hop with the Stamp Review Crew. I have decide to step down from the crew and have a break. Its been a crazy busy year and I'm so very thankful for the opportunities that this year has brought. I've been with the Crew since Dec 2014 and have loved every minute of it.  I'm so thankful to Tanya Boser who invited me to be part of this fabulous crew way back when. She saw something in my creations and wanted me on the crew and well the rest is history. Thanks a million Tanya and thank you for having me and like my card says today 'I am thankful for you'!!!! 

Now on to the ever fabulous crew leader Tanya Boser to see her Painted Harvest creations.

https://tinkerin-in-ink.blogspot.com/2017/11/src-painted-harvest.html
Tanya Boser
http://www.paperconversation.com/2017/11/stamp-review-crew-painted-harvest.html
Mickey Roberts
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Rochelle! I’ll miss you on the Crew, though. Your work always inspires me to step it up another level or three with ideas from your amazing style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful and fresh card! I love the gingham ribbon and wood background - very farmy, earthy feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card, Rochelle. The details all work so beautifully together. Thank you for sharing your creativity on the SRC for so long. We will miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely country color palette. The wood background really makes it pop!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love everything about this Rochelle. So sorry to see you leave the crew. It has been great being a crew member with you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful card, Rochelle! The flower reminds me so much of a corsage. I will miss you on the Crew. Your work is always so inspiring!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautifully rustic!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple elegance! The woodgrain is the perfect background Rochelle. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.