Saturday, June 9, 2012

Lace Ribbon Border Punch CASE

I loved the Lace Ribbon Border Punch Card that I made last week. I loved the simplicity of the card but the more I thought about it the more I wanted to re-do the card and add a few more elements and CASE myself.

Here is the original card...


And here is the one with some added elements...


I used some of the beautiful Twitterpated DSP and a layer of Blushing Bride on the back ground. I also added some Victoria Crochet Trim under the pleated satin ribbon.

Thanks For Looking

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Rochelle xo

Products Used
Stamp Set : Teeny Tiny Sentiments
Cardstock and DSP : Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Ink: Crumb Cake, Blushing Bride
Other: Lace Ribbon Border Punch, Victoria Crochet Trim, Blushing Bride Pleated Satin Ribbon, Whisper White Bakers Twine, Basic Jewels Pearls, Word Window Punch, Dimensionals


1 comment:

  1. Wow Rochelle, It's amazing how different the second one looks to the first, with only just a few bits added to it.

    Both are gorgeous though!!
    TFS,

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.