Thursday, June 7, 2012

For Emmeline

Yay! I'm an aunty again! There have been 2 babies added to the family in the last month, both being girls. The boys seem to out number the girls on both sides of the family so it is great to add some more girls to each side.


This card is for Emmeline Grace.


I saw this idea somewhere and I can't remember where I saw it but I loved it. It is such a cute idea made from the 'dress' from the Owl builder punch. I love that the Stampin' Up! punches have more than one use. Makes them so versatile and well worth the money!


Thanks For Looking!

Have Fun and Happy Stampin'

Rochelle xo

Products used
Stamp Set- Baby Bundle
Cardstock and DSP - Blushing Bride, Whisper White, Twitterpated DSP
Ink - Blushing Bride, Baja Breeze, Pear Pizazz, Basic Black
Other - Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Texture Impressions Embossing Folders - Adorning Accents, Scallop Square Punch, Non-SU 11/2" Square Punch, Owl Builder Punch, Pleated Satin Ribbon, Basic Jewels Pearl, Stamping Sponges

2 comments:

  1. Love this card....it is so adorable!! The satin ribbon trim is divine!!! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.