Friday, November 17, 2023

Just Add Ink #679 | Colour Challenge

It's Friday! It's time for a new Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add Ink #679 | Colour Challenge. This weeks colour combo has been suggested by fellow JAI Design Team Member - Di. This week we are using a pretty colour combo - Petal Pink, Calypso Coral, and Pool Party. Just gorgeous!

 I've used this weeks challenge colours to show you a sneaky peek of some products that will be available in the 2024 Jan -  Apr Mini Catalogue. 

I attended the Stampin' Up! On Stage @ Home online conference over the weekend and one of the privileges of attending a Stampin' Up! On Stage Event, is that you get to pre-order select products from the new catalogue before the official pre-order. And I was super lucky that they arrived so quickly that I could have a play and create something for you for this weeks challenge.

This Hot Air Balloon Stamp and Die Bundle come from the Lighter Than Air Suite. The suite comes with the Hot Air Balloon Bundle, a Bakers Twine Three Colour Pack, some Rainbow Adhesive-Backed Dots and the Lighter Than Air 6" x 6" DSP.  The colors of the DSP and the embellisments are gorgeous and give a soft rainbow look and feel. 

For my card today I've gone with a Basic White base and then I've made a cloud background using a Mini Cloud Edges Stencil fron My Favourite Things with the Pool Party colour and the Stampin' Up! Blending Brushes. This is the layered onto some Pool Party cardstock.

The large balloon I've stamped in Petal Pink and then accented with the scalloped details die to give my hot air balloon that extra pretty look. The smaller balloons have been stamped in Calypso Coral. This balloon uses two stamps to make the one image. So one part of the stamp was stamped in full strength Calypso Coral and then the other part was stamped with the ink stamped off once to get the variation in colour.

I've then finished off the card very simply with some of the new Rainbow Adhesive-backed Dots, Linen Thread, and a gold embossed sentiment.

I do hope that you like my little sneaky peek with these new and gorgeous products and that I've given you a little inspiration in using them.

Go and check out the design teams take on this week's colours at the Just Add Ink Blog for some inspiration and then come and join in this week's sketch fun! I can't wait to see what you create.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.