Friday, August 12, 2022

Just Add Ink #616 | Sketch Challenge

 Hello there stamping friends! I hope that you are having a fantastic week and a fabulous day! It's Friday, Yay, and that means it's time for another Just Add Ink Challenge | JAI #616. This week we have a fun sketch for you suggested to us by fellow JAI Design Team Member, Narelle Farrugia.

 It's a basic sketch design but has a lot of scope for you to make this sketch your own. 

I've used this sketch to have a play with the super cute Stampin' Up! Tree Lot Dies. These dies are a current Sale-a-bration item. Meaning spend $180 (not including P & H) on Stampin' Up! products and you can get these gorgeous dies for FREE. Also these fabulous dies co-ordinate with the Trees for Sale stamp set from the July - December 2022 Mini Catalogue. I've just used these dies on their own today without the stamp set.

I've kept my card base layers very CAS today with layers of Basic White Cardstock and then used pops of colour in the die cut pieces to create the super cute little camping Christmas scene. I love that the caravan is combined with Christmas elements. It really resonates with me as most Christmas holidays, even sometimes a few days before Christams my family and I are out camping somewhere in our caravan enjoying the summertime sun.

I've used Pool Party and Basic White cardstock for the caravan, Garden Green and Real Red for the wreath, bunting and trees and then Daffodil Delight for the little stars on top of the tree. The Merry Christmas comes from the Kindest Gnomes stamp set and then I've finished the card off with some Linen Thread and the Fine Sparkle Adhesive-Backed Gems.

There are lots of AMAZING creations from the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team on the JAI Blog. Go and check out everyone's take on the sketch. I love to see how everyone has a different creation all using the same sketch. Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 
Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

3 comments:

  1. Wow, a really gorgeous card, Rochelle! The caravan looks amazing in the soft colours with the pops of richer red and green.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in LOVE with your card. It was my favorite this time for all the DT cards. That die is just adorable and I love the mounted circles!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable way to use this cute set!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.