Sunday, April 25, 2021

ESAD Farewell Annual Catalogue Blog Hop

Hello stamping friends. Welcome to this ESAD Blog Hop to farewell some of our favourite retiring products from the Stampin' Up! 2020 - 2021 Annual Catalogue. Some of our favourite products from this past years annual catalogue are coming to an end so some of the demonstrators in the ESAD facebook group thought it would be a great idea to give these products a final send off. 

There are some amazing products that are retiring and this blog hop may give you some more ideas to use these products for much longer in the future. Or this bog hop may finally inspire you to purchase these products before they are gone.

There are so many amazing retiring products to highlight and its hard to choose just one but I thought I would give one of my most favourite stamp sets one last hurrah, Good Morning Magnolia.

I fell in love with this set as soon as I saw it when it was released a few years ago and this will also be one that I will hold onto for a long time to come. I've used this stamp set with Stampin' Blends and watercolouring in the past but today I decided to colour the big Magnolia image with the Stampin' Up! Watercolour Pencils but to use them just like a normal colouring pencil.

I've kept my cards quite simple today as I wanted the magnolia image to be the main focal point. I've also combined on each card some of the other retiring products that have been some of my most favourite - Subtle 3D Embossing Folder, Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon and the Braided Linen Trim.


With both of my cards I've layered different pencil colours to get a different look and a bit more depth of colour. Once each stamped panel was coloured I then embossed it with the Subtle 3d Embossing Folder to give it a more textured look.

Pencils Used

White Card
Leaves - Garden Green, Granny Apple Green
Petals - Rich Razzleberry, Melon Mambo
Stamen - Daffodil Delight
Stem - Early Espresso

Crumb Cake Card
Leaves  - Old Olive, Garden Green
Petals - Melon Mambo, Flirty Flamingo
 Stamen - Daffodil Delight
Stem - Early Espresso


 Make sure that you snap up these products before May 3rd 2021 because as the saying goes 'When they're gone, they're gone!' Click on the list of products at the bottom of this post to go straight to my online store to purchase these products.

Next up on the hop is Mandy Depiazzi! I can't wait to see what she has in store for us.



 

Here is a full list of the blog hop participants
 1. Sue Vine
2. Rochelle Laird-Smith
3. Narelle Sim
4. Nicole Wilson
5. Narelle Fasulo
6. Monique Fielder
7. Lou Kitzelman
  8. Cathy Pinchbeck
9. Sharni Haines
 10. Cheryl Algie
 11. Jackie Aitken
12. Tracy Held
  13. Tanya Rees
 14. Denise Buetler 
  15. Maree McIntosh
 16. Rochelle Blok
  17. Mandy Depiazzi   
 
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

9 comments:

  1. Haha, we were on the same wave length with this hop. I love that you used the Subtle folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely colouring on the magnolia with the pencils. I must get mine out again, I love them. I like how you have used the subtle embossing folder. That sure will be missed. Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards, Rochelle! Great colouring and I particularly love the embossed stamping x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! both cards are very beautiful! I haven't used my pencils for ages and now you have inspired me to do so! Your colouring is just lovely. I too will miss the Magnolias.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Far out so so beautiful Rochelle (when haven’t you made beautiful cards!) I need to do some more colouring with my pencils but I really need the practice xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your colouring is amazing. both cards are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning, 2 gorgeous cards! Your colouring is just superb, I too will miss the Subtle folder xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning cards. Love everything about them.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my! These are stunning works of art Rochelle. I love how you have used the pencils without water. So effective. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.