Friday, October 18, 2019

Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop | Christmas Gleaming

Hello there stamping friends. Welcome to this months Stampin' Up! Artisan Design Team Blog Hop. ...And then it was October!! So crazy to think that this year is going so fast. Each month the very talented and creative ADT bring you inspiration from all over the globe, so get comfortable and have a ton of fun hopping along with us.


Today we are sharing projects using product bundles from the Suites in the 2019 Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue. These bundles are either a stamp set and a set of dies or a stamp set and coordinating punches. My projects today are using the Christmas Gleaming Bundle which consists of a stamp set and a double punch pack.


The brief for this months projects was to create projects that take them out of the suite colours for a new look. I've attempted to do that today with some softer colours for a light and soft look.


My first card started with a Pool Party sponged edge on Whisper White cardstock and then over that I splattered some water over the sponged edges. I then embossed the sponged layer with the Subtle 3D embossing folder for some added texture.


I embossed the ornaments with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and then, using an Aqua Painter, I coloured each ornament in using Pool Party, Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler and Old Olive Inks. The ornaments are then layered around the edges of the card. The card is then finished off with the sentiments from the Christmas Gleaming Stamp Set and some of the gorgeous copper stars from the Star Designer Elements Embellishments. If you've not used the Star Designer Elements before you should, they are stunning!


My second card uses a lot of the same products and colours as the first card but I've changed it up for a whole different look. This time I've used Pool Party cardstock as the base layer with a Stitched Nested Label die cut and then ran both these pieces together to be embossed with the Subtle 3D embossing folder. Don't you just love the gorgeous, soft texture that this embossing folder gives? It goes with nearly every projects. So versatile!


Again I've also stamped and embossed the ornaments with White Stampin' Emboss Powder and again I've coloured each ornament in using an Aqua Painter but for this card the placement of the ornaments is made to look like they are hanging. When the ornaments are combined with the Brightly Gleaming Foil Elements they really get that soft Christmas feel. How gorgeous would your Christmas tree look decorated in these colours? I know I would love it!! Would be super pretty!

Click on the colour name to see all the Stampin' Up! products in that colour.

I do hope that I've given you some more inspiration using the Christmas Gleaming Bundle. Use the projects in the Stampin' Up! catalogues as your inspiration and then change up the ideas in different colours for a whole different look. Using different colours away from the suggested colours in the catalogue really gives a whiole different spin to the stamp bundle.

Click on the next button below to hop on to Stesha Bloodhart over in the U.S. to see her take on the Gather Together Bundle. Stesha makes amazing projects and this one will not disappoint! And make sure that you check out the whole hop for all the amazing projects and creative ideas! There is lots to see!

https://stampinhoot.com/2019/10/artisan-oct-fb/




Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate these projects at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

5 comments:

  1. This suite looks fabulous in the softer colours, Rochelle.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Not sure what I love more, that sponged background, the watercoloured ornaments or the colour combo. All so amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So beautiful! Love the blue grouping especially.

    ReplyDelete

  4. The watercolor ornaments are just Wow. Difficult to choose what I like the most, the work of the bottom sponge, ornaments or the subtle bender so well highlighted on these creations! It's beautiful Rochelle! (I'm going to create a fan club ^^) xX

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing cards Rochelle, I love what you have done with this set in alternative colours! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.