Friday, July 5, 2019

Just Add Ink #464 | Colour Challenge

Happy Friday Stamping Friends! Hello and welcome to this weeks new challenge over at Just Add Ink | Just Add Ink #464. This week its a colour challenge suggested to us by team member Jackie Aitken. It's super fun and super pretty.


I think with the Flirty Flamingo and the Greens in this colour combo really lends itself to flowers and leaves and that's what I've incorporated on my card today.

Click on the colour name to see all the Stampin' Up! Products in that colour

I nearly ended up with a no stamping project today, using mostly dies, but I had to incorporate a sentiment somewhere.


I've started with a Shimmery White base layer and embossed that with the Scripty 3D Embossing Folder from the new Stampin' Up! 2019 -2020 Annual Catalogue. This embossing folder is so beautiful. It gives any project a stunning and subtle elegance. Put this embossing folder on your next Stampin' Up! order. I can guarantee that you won't be disappointed! 

I could have left the Scripty Embossing layer as is and that would have been beautiful in itself but I decided to add a Stitched Lace Die frame that I first die cut with the Stitched Lace Die and then die cut the frame with the Stitched Rectangle Dies.  I think because its white on white it makes for a gorgeous, elegant look. So pretty!! 


Over the embossing Shimmery White layer is a layering of the Stitched Nested Label Dies in Soft Sea Foam Cardstock and then the flowers and leaves are die cut from the Wild Rose Dies. Lots of gorgeousness and prettiness.


All finished of with some Linen Thread, Whisper White Polka Dot Tulle Ribbon and some sequins from the Iridescent Sequin Assortment.

I do hope that you like my take on this weeks challenge colours. Make sure you check out the Just Add Ink Blog to see the rest of the gorgeous projects from the JAI Design Team. We hope you’ll join us and create your own card using the challenge colours!  We love to see what you make as we browse the gallery each week to see your fabulous projects.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7

 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.