Friday, July 28, 2017

Just Add Ink #370 | Just Add a Sketch

Hello, Hello. It's sketch challenge week over at Just Add Ink. Yay! Love a fun sketch! And this week do we have one for you!
I've really wanted to have a play with this DSP since I first got it a couple of weeks ago. Especially this striped sheet. Isn't it so pretty! Love, love, love it. It's from the Whole Lot of Lovely DSP pack from Stampin' Up! and it sure is a whole lot of lovely that's for sure.


So basically I picked some of the colours out of the DSP pack to team up with the striped DSP piece and then built on the card from there.

 Click on the colour name to see all the Stampin' Up! products in that colour


Once I had decided to use the striped DSP I built the card with some products that were sitting around me at my desk. My desk is so messy at the moment, I had a lot to choose from! 😬 Ha! Time for a clean up and a bit of and overhaul.


How gorgeous is the Layered Leaves embossed circle?? This is one if the newer 3-D Dynamic Texture Impressions Embossing Folder. They create deep, dimensional embossed impressions and really make for a beautiful and very textural embossed panel.


Love the layers of the ribbon, trim and thinlits on each side of the circle. Did you see the Touches of Nature Wooden Elements. These are so cute. You can have them with the wood texture facing up or they have a white finish on the other side. Just a matter of preference and the look that you are going for as to which side you want facing up.


Lots of layers, lots of elements and texture and a little bit of fun all the things that I love in a card and my take on this weeks sketch.

Make sure you head on over to the Just Add Ink Blog for all the Design Team Creations and to say hi to some of the new Design team members. While you are there check out all the details on this weeks challenge and I can't wait to see your take on this weeks sketch.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7
 Recreate this card at home using the following Stamin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

9 comments:

  1. WOW Absolutely Gorgeous <3 This is such a versatile set, love the colour combo <3 Cheers Shaz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful card Rochelle. I love the embossed circle - perfect backdrop for all the embellishments.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card Rochelle! I've just received some of this DSP and I can't wait to play with it. Your colours are amazing, so many delicious elements!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous Rochelle! I love your use of the leaves EF for your central element and your beautiful layers of leaves and ribbons. I'm not usually a big user of DSP but I think this is yet another pack that is going to end up on an order very soon :-) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love, love, love all the details & texture Rochelle. And gorgeous use of the embossing folder. A great 'out of the box' shape - I tend to just use them for card mats!!! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE it! So many gorgeous layers and textures Rochelle and that dsp is a stunning background...And here l was wondering how to dull down that pattern. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful colours and a gorgeous card! The striped background realy makes all the elements pop!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh how lovely! The DSP is striking and I love the textured circle with those pretty flowers and embellies you've used!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.