Wednesday, July 30, 2014

First Colour of Perfect Peacock

Just a quick post today! Yes the Blendabilites are out again! I've been wanting to colour the Perfect Peacock stamp for a few weeks now and I wanted to show you my first go at it! It is a stunning stamp and once you get the hang of it, it really isn't as hard as it looks!

 
I'm really happy with the way it turned out! I think you'll be seeing a lot more of this one from me!
Love it! Now to turn it into a card!
 

Thanks for Looking!
Have Fun and Happy Stampin'


Products Used
Stamps - Perfect Peacock
Cardstock - Whisper White
Ink - Memento Tuxedo Black
Blendabilities - Coastal Cabana, Old Olive, Calypso Coral, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Night of Navy

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.