Friday, October 6, 2023

Just Add Ink #673 | Just Choose Two Challenge

 I'm here today to bring you my card for the NEW challenge we have over at Just Add Ink Challenges - Just Add Ink #673 - Just Choose Two Challenge.

Today for our Just Choose Two challenge (to choose two items to feature on your project) we are choosing from Doors, Windows and Flowers. Flowers was a given for me as I love creating with just about anything floral but my other item to feature was a bit harder to choose. I went with Window but not using an acual image of a window but making a window in my card by making a Split Window Card.



I've used a Calypso Coral card base and then for the flower element I've used the Stampin' Up! Garden Wallk DSP. This is stunning DSP and there is something in it for everyone. The flowers around the side of the window have also been fussy cut from the Garden Walk DSP. 

I've finished off the card with the Black & Very Vanilla Large Check Ribbon (which I cut in half), some Linen Thread and some Blooming Pearls.

There are lots of AMAZING creations from the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team on the JAI Blog. Go and check out to see what 'two' elements they all used this week and then while you are there you can see how you can enter your project. Can't wait to see what 'two' you used.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.