Saturday, December 10, 2022

Stampin' Fancy Friday | #useyourstash Challenge

Hello there stamping friends! Welcome, welcome! It's so good to have you here. I have a project for you for the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team. This month our theme is to use whatever you have in your crafting stash (aka. collection) #useyourstash . 

Our project could use new products, could be from an old favorite that you kept, or could be from some product that you hoarded and wanted to finally use.


 I went for a Christmas card for this challenge and I combined the current Christmas Season Stamp set with the retired Merry Christmas to All Stamp Set (from around 2018/2019). The Christmas Season Stamp Set was very new to my collection when I made this card so I really wanted to use that and then I looked through my stash to see what would pair well together with the images from that stamp set.
 

The Designer Series Paper is the Wonder of the Season Specialty Designer Series Paper. I searched through my scraps of DSP and this just jumped right out at me. I loved it when it was current in 2020 and still love it now. There is something about gold foil typeset paper that really gives a special look to any card.
 
 
 I found some fun ribbon, trim and embellishments that had been stored away in my stash to finish off my card. I could have used heaps of other products with what I had already used but there is only so much product you can put on a card before it becomes OTT.
 
 Check out the rest of the #useyourstash creations that the Stampin' Fancy Friday Design Team has made on the Stampin' Fancy Friday Instagram Account. This is where all their creations will be shared throughout the month, so make sure that you are following them to get all of the amazing ideas!

Want to join the fancy fun? Grab your stamping supplies, create a project based on the #useyourstash challenge and then post it on Instagram or Facebook. Tag us or use #stampinfancyfriday when you share so we can 😍 at your project and share in our stories. Can't wait to see how this challenge inspires you!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 


Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following current Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.