Friday, September 24, 2021

Just Add Ink #573 | Sketch Challenge

 Hello there stamping friends! Happy Friday! Welcome and thanks for joining me on my blog today. It's so good to have you here. I pray that you are all safe and well. It's time for another Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add Ink #573 | Sketch Challenge.

 Just by looking at this weeks sketch it is fairly basic but with that you can make your project CAS (Clean and Simple) or you can go all out. I've gone for a fairly clean look this week, clean for me, as I want to make quite a few of these to send out to people as a RAK (Random Act of Kindness) or otherwise know as a 'paper hug'. So the cleaner the card is the quicker it is to make 'en masse '.  Looking at my card now I can think of a few things on how I can 'Step-It Up'. Sometimes though having a stripped back card you can really see all the different products at work. Are you a CAS card maker or one who likes lots going on?


 My card today uses the Hand-Penned Suite from the Stampin' Up! 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalogue. Can I say that the Hand-Penned DSP from this suite is absolutely beautiful and has a range of colours in it that will appeal to everyone.  I've started my card today with a Shimmery White base and then used to strips of the Hand-Penned DSP. These two patterns are on either side of the one sheet and the go so well together.

 
I've then layered Penned Flowers Dies with an image from the Hand-Penned Petals stamp set. How pretty is the die cut in the background? I love it! I've then finished my card off today with the Mint Macaron Soft Velvet Ribbon, Linen Thread (Of Course!), Elegant Faceted Gems and an Embossed Sentiment from the Shaded Summer Stamp Set.

 There are lots of AMAZING creations from the rest of the Just Add Ink Design Team on the JAI Blog. Go and check out everyone's take on the sketch. I love to see how everyone has a different creation all using the same sketch. Can't wait to see what you do with the sketch.
 
Thanks so much for stoping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.
 

2 comments:

  1. Your card is so sweet, Rochelle! The colours are soft and pretty, and the texture with the velvet ribbon is lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So soft and pretty Rochelle! I love your paired back design and soft textures and colours here. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.