Friday, June 4, 2021

Just Add Ink #557 | Inspiration Challenge

 Hello stamping friends! Happy Friday! Another Friday means it's time for a new Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add Ink #557 | Inspiration Challenge. We've got a fabulous inspiration picture full of fabulous neutrals, lots of rustic elements, some touches of black & White and a fabulous array of greenery. There is lots to look at in this gorgeous picture and lots that should spark your imagination.


 I've chosen some of the colours in this picture today and the greenery for the basis of my card today.  I gone with Crumb Cake, some Black & White and then a spray of leaves in some of the 2021 - 2023 In Colours.

 
I've used the Crumb Cake cardstock as my base. It really is the perfect neutral and goes with absolutely everything! You would be hard pressed to find a colour that it didn't go with. I really love Crumb cake with Black and White like what I've done here today using the stripes from the Pattern Party DSP. This DSP is a hostess only reward which means either place an order with me or host a party with me over $310 AUD and you can have this pack of DSP for FREE! Contact me today to find out more about how you can get your hands on it!


 Combined with the base layers of my card I've used some of the products from the Expressions in Ink suite from the new 2021 - 2022 Annual Catalogue. The Happy Birthday and the die cut leaves come from the Artistically Inked Bundle and then the gold elements and the sequins come from the Expressions in Ink Ephermera and they are all part of this amazing suite.

 
Because I'm loving the simple elegance of this card, it really has that less is more kind of feel, I really thought that it didn't need much else to finish it off other than my all time favourite trim - Linen Thread. 

The Just Add Ink Design Team have lots of amazing creations for you and to show you what inspired them. You'll be surprised at all the different projects we came up with. We hope that you'll join in this weeks challenge. I can't wait to see you join in and to see what has inspired you this week.

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping! 

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.