Friday, February 5, 2021

Just Add Ink #540 | Colour Challenge

Hello there stamping friends! Happy Friday! Welcome and thanks for joining me on my blog today. It's so good to have you here.  I hope you're having a fabulous day and that you have all been safe and well. Today we over at Just Add Ink have another creative challenge for you. This week its a fantstic colour challenge chosen by me - Just Add Ink #540 | Colour Challenge.


 I love the soft look of these colours all together. I was thinking that it would look good for something floral. And yes, I've used the Hydrangea Hill Suite again this week. The products have been sitting on my desk and I had a few ideas that I wanted to try.

My card today is fairly CAS (Clean and Simple), well CAS for me, but I've used quite a few layers. If you are wanting to recreate this card you could probably cut out a few of the layers.

I've layered some Misty Moonlight cardstock over the Shimmery White base layers and then a piece of the Hydrangea Hill DSP over that. The last layer is again another piece of Shimmery White that has been embossed with the Subtle 3d Embossing folder.

To make the Hydrangea all I did was stamp the 'watercolour' image from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set in Blushing Bride Ink and then I die cut it with the Hydrangea Dies. 
 
A quick tip to pop out all those little flowers out is to put your die cut piece on a Stampin' Pierce mat and then with the Large Stylus end (large ball end)from the Take Your Pic Tool, push in the centre of each flower where each little 'hole' and this will help those petals to pop up.

I've finished the card off with a sentiment from the Hydrangea Haven stamp set and some of my favourite ribbons, trim and embellishments.

Click on the colour name to see the Stampin' Up! products in that colour
 
 I do hope that I've given you some inspiration with this weeks challenge colours. Come and check out the rest of the amazing creations from the Just Add Ink Design Team using these gorgeous colours at the JAI Blog. We hope that you will join in this weeks challenge. I can't wait to see you join in and to see your fantastic projects for this weeks challenge.
 
Thank so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
  Recreate this project at home using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.