Friday, November 20, 2020

Just Add Ink #532 | Sketch Challenge

 Hello there stamping friends! I hope that you are having a fantastic week and a fabulous day! It's Friday, Yay! Yay, not only that it means it's the end of the week, but also it's time for another Just Add Ink Challenge - Just Add Ink #532. And I'll say another 'Yay' because this weeks challenge is my favourite, sketch challenge!

Today I'm giving you a sneak peek into some new products from the upcoming Stampin' Up! 2021 January - June Mini Catalogue. And I'm sure you will love the products as much as I do! 

A couple of weeks ago now I attended the Stampin' Up! On Stage at Home Virtual Event, which was so good! I really enjoyed it. One of the privileges to going to a Stampin' On Stage Event is that you get to order, select products from the new catalogue that were unveiled at said event.⁠ 

I preordered products from the very stunning Fine Art Floral Suite and I'm showing you today a sneaky peek of some of the products which are in the January - June 2021 Mini catalogue. ⁠

I've started my card with a Whisper White base and then used a piece of the Fine Art Floral DSP to cover the whole front of the card. This DSP is a statement of its own and is A-MA-ZING! The floral images on the DSP have originally been hand painted and then through the wonders of technology has been turned into this beautiful DSP.

With the DSP I've used the Golden Garden Designer Specialty Acetate. This acetate has gold foiling on acetate in 3 different designs. This design is meant to outline the images in the Fine Art Floral DSP for that gorgeous gold accenting on the flowers. Gorgeous! Gorgeous! Gorgeous!

I've used some layers of Whisper White and Vellum for the circles and the die cut the 'Just Want to Say' from the Floral Gallery Dies in Basic Black.Don't the die cuts make such a statement die cut in Basic Black? I just love how they stand out! I've accented the card with Fine Art Ribbon, Gold Thread, Rococo Rose Scalloped Linen Ribbon and Gilded Gems.

I hope that you enjoyed my take on this weeks sketch challenge and the little sneaky peek into some of the products from the upcoming catalogue. I can tell you now, I'll be using a lot of this DSP. It's going on EVERYTHING! 

I do hope that I've given you some inspiration with this weeks sketch challenge and that you will come and join in this week's sketch fun! Make sure you check out the Just Add Ink Blog to see the rest of the amazing projects from the JAI Design Team. Can't wait to see what your creations will be!

 Thanks so much for stopping by!

Happy Stamping!

Live in Australia?
Shop for Stampin' Up! with Me 24/7 HERE
 
 Recreate this project using the following Stampin' Up! products.  Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store. 
 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely card! I can’t wait to get my hands on that suite!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That paper is gorgeous!! I love the little bit of lace you used on your edge and that sentiment is so fun!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.