Friday, December 7, 2018

Just Add Ink #437 | Just Add 'I'

Hello stampers and crafters! Well aren't the weeks rolling around. Too fast I say! We are nearing the end of the Just Add Ink Challenges for the year with this one being the third last one for the year. This challenge that we have for your is one of our favourites by Just Adding a letter, with this one being Just Add 'I'. It could be icing, icicles, ice cream, stamp sets beginning with I, anything that incorporates the 'I'.

https://just-add-ink.blogspot.com/2018/12/just-add-ink-437just-add-i.html

I've stepped away from the Christmas creations for this one making a card with the Itty Bitty Birthday's stamp set, available to purchase Jan 3rd, and also adding some insects (butterflies) and some iridescent glitter and sequins for all my 'I' elements.


I stamped the 'Happy Birthday' repeatedly on some Shimmery White cardstock with Blushing Bride ink, sometimes stamping the second and third time before re-inking. Once I had enough of the 'Happy Birthday's' stamped out I then die cut the cardstock with the Stitched Shapes Framelits Dies.


Layered under the die cut circles is my new favourite DSP Botanical Butterfly that you can earn for FREE come Jan 3rd 2019 in the Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration promotion. Just spend $90 on any products (not including postage and handling) and this amazing DSP is all yours. The coloured butterfly patterns are just amazing but what I love the most is the black and white patterns on the other side. I'm such a sucker for a black and white pattern.


It's hard to see in the photos but the butterflies card covered in the Dazzling Diamonds Iridescent Glitter. I just covered them with the Fine-Tip Glue and the sprinkled over the glitter. The sparkle and shine on the glitter is just gorgeous! So much better in real life.

There are plenty of other gorgeous designs by the team this week with their Just Add 'I', so do pop on over to the Just Add Ink blog and check them out!

Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Live in Australia?
 Shop for Stampin' Up! with me 24/7



 Recreate this card at home using the following Stampin' Up! products. Click on the images below to see the product information and to shop from my online store.

Put these products on your wish list. Available from 3rd Jan 2019
 

Available Now

1 comment:

Thank You for taking the time to comment on my creations! I really love to hear what you think and will try to respond as soon as I can! Rochelle xo

In line with Data Protection legislation by commenting you do so in the knowledge that your name & comment are visible to all who visit this blog and thereby consent to the use of that personal information for that specific purpose.